Where to sell my Nikon F3HP gear?

Old October 22nd 03, 02:48 AM
john

Default Where to sell my Nikon F3HP gear?

I am looking at selling my Nikon gear that I have almost never used. Too
afraid to scratch it up!

I am looking at KEH and perhaps Ebay to sell it off.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I do not have my correct email attached to avoid spam so please leave a
message on the board.

Thanks

John

Old October 22nd 03, 05:07 PM
mark

Why not try selling it on rec.photo.marketplace.35mm??
It's free and reaches a lot of people looking to buy.

And best of all you know how to get to it.

Old January 8th 04, 12:02 PM
Jerry C.

john wrote:
I am looking at selling my Nikon gear that I have almost never used. Too
afraid to scratch it up!

I am looking at KEH and perhaps Ebay to sell it off.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I do not have my correct email attached to avoid spam so please leave a
message on the board.

Thanks

John

I second the suggestion to post your equipment here, however I have a
hunch it will move faster ion Fred Miranda's "buy and sell" web site.
Try both of them.

Jerry Cipriano