Fujifilm S2 and S3

Old April 17th 05, 06:39 PM
johng95409

Default Fujifilm S2 and S3

Hi, I'm wondering if anybody has experience working with both a
fujifilm s2 and an s3, and can comment on how similar the operation of
the two cameras is.

Here's why I ask. My wife is a pro photographer who shoots 35mm and is
thinking of going digital in a year or so. Since she uses Nikons now,
and wants to keep using her current lenses, the S3 is the camera she's
interested in moving to. I shoot a little also, but I'm an amateur, so
the S3 is definitely too much club for me. But I would like to help
her through the learning curve of the s3 since I like playing with new
toys, and she's a bit of a techno-phobe. So I was thinking of buying a
S2 for myself, learning how to use it, and then using what I learn to
help me teach her how to use her S3 when she's ready.

Sound like a plan?

Old April 17th 05, 09:00 PM
[BnH]

Just grab the S3 Pro ... S2 Pro and S3 Pro are quite the same .. if you
hold Nikon SLR before .. jumping to Nikon DSLR won't be much different.
[ as you can see what you actually do in toggling in the Custom menu ]

=bob=

ups.com...