Photo to WEBTV ?

Old April 30th 05, 05:27 PM
Al Hill

Default Photo to WEBTV ?

I have a Kodak 6000 with a CX 6200 camera...........How do I hookup
the dock so that I can put the pictures on TV & webtv ? the
Connector has a USB connector & I need a RCA connector,right ?

Old May 3rd 05, 02:01 PM
Ronald Baird

Greetings Al,

I have extracted the process for TV from the online manual found at the
Kodak site. The camera does not work with WebTV so that is not an option.

http://www.kodak.com/go/manuals

You can display pictures and videos on a television, computer monitor, or
any device equipped with a video input using a Kodak EasyShare printer dock
6000 and an optional audio/video cable. If you did not get these with your
purchase you can get them and other accessories at a dealer of Kodak
products. See

www.kodak.com/go/cx6200accessories.

NOTE: Image quality on a television screen may not be as good as on a
computer monitor or when printed.Make sure the Video Out setting (NTSC or
PAL) is correct ( Setting Video Out).

1. Connect the audio/video cable from the printer dock video-out
port to the television video-in port (yellow). (The camera captures video
with no audio so it is not necessary to connect the audio-in cable jack.
Refer to your television user's guide for details.)

The camera screen turns off; the television screen acts as the camera
display.

2. Review pictures and videos on the television screen.

NOTE: The slide show stops if you connect or disconnect the cable
while the slide show is running.

Let me know if you continue to have questions.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company