D60 MEETS HUMMERS HEAD ON !!

Old September 5th 04, 05:28 PM
Sabineellen

Here's what I wrote earlier in another thread is some newsgroup :

"
Here's what it is, republicans right now are a bunch of political
racketeers in the limelight and crowds of gullible, sensationalist
retards whose sense of morality is identical to that of a lynch mob."

Old September 7th 04, 02:00 AM
Jerry C.

William Graham wrote:
long article snipped
================================
Bill, with all due respect your post didn't address ANY of the issues
related to terrorism, self-defense, or retaliation against the 9/11
plotters. Your post also didn't address the made-up justification of an
unprovoked pre-emptive invasion because of WMD. The basic
after-the-fact rationalization that Bush is now giving and that you
basically give is that Hussein was a bad leader and local murderer. If
that was a sufficient and convincing justification, why wasn't that
argued before the Bush invasion? The answer is quite simply that that
argument is lacking. Also, if we were justified in taking him out, why
are we still there? Hussein is gone. So are his sons. Of course the
answer is to prop up the CIA-connected-government which was appointed by
the US-appointed and CIA-connected governing council. I'm sure that
you're convinced of the legitimacy of this, but it is arguable at best.
More importantly at this time, what is the likelihood of failure of
this puppet government, and will our costs/losses in lives, money,
international isolationism, and recruitment fodder for future terrorists
continue to be enormous?

Just from a self-defense POV, can we afford 4 more years of G.W. Bush?
If N. Korea was to start something now, would Bush use that as a
justification for attacking Syria or Iran? If Bush continues his
war-mongering policy to control the Middle East (do a "search" and read
the military agenda for the Project For The New American Century by
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Karl Rove, & Bill Crystal themselves), will
we be able to defend ourselves from threats elsewhere. China is a real
threat against Taiwan right now and we have a defense alliance with
Taiwan. I don't think we will be concerned about photography or D60s if
the Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz agenda continues unabated. The
just-ended Republican Convention focused on whipping up a frenzy of
fear. Bill, will you be doing photography or buying guns and building a
bomb shelter if this agenda continues?

Jerry C.
Old September 7th 04, 02:00 AM
Jerry C.

William Graham wrote:
long article snipped
================================

Old September 7th 04, 02:00 AM
Jerry C.

William Graham wrote:
long article snipped
================================

Old September 7th 04, 11:42 AM
Mike Henley

"Jerry C." wrote in message et...

Just from a self-defense POV, can we afford 4 more years of G.W. Bush?
If N. Korea was to start something now, would Bush use that as a
justification for attacking Syria or Iran? If Bush continues his
war-mongering policy to control the Middle East (do a "search" and read
the military agenda for the Project For The New American Century by
Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Karl Rove, & Bill Crystal themselves), will
we be able to defend ourselves from threats elsewhere.

Why are they focused on the Middle East? Oil? Israel? What rationale do they give?

Jerry C.

Old September 7th 04, 08:45 PM
Dallas

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 01:56:08 +0000, William Graham wrote:

"Sabineellen" wrote in message

Here's what I wrote earlier in another thread is some newsgroup :

"
Here's what it is, republicans right now are a bunch of political
racketeers in the limelight and crowds of gullible, sensationalist
retards whose sense of morality is identical to that of a lynch mob."

Well, as long as you guys started this electioneering thread, the
following is what I wrote for our local newspaper, so read this:

snip

George Bush is a halfwit (no, wait, make that a dimwit - halfwits are at
least part of the way towards being witty).

George Bush deserves to be facing an international war crimes tribunal and
not an election.

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com
"Going down a dirty inner city side road I plotted

Old September 7th 04, 09:53 PM
William Graham

"Jerry C." wrote in message
.net...

Jerry C wrote:
Again Bill, you are apparently not cognizant of all the alternate points
of view. First, Hussein plotted to assassinate George W's father. W
has had a personal vendetta involvement in this. Second, it has been
public news for over a decade that Bush Sr. regretted the day he didn't
finish off Hussein

William Graham wrote:
Yes.....I regretted it too.....In fact, that's why I didn't vote for him

in
1992......I couldn't in good conscious, vote Democratic, but I didn't

vote
for Bush......I think I voted for the Libertarian.......

Third, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld (among others) have been
formulating and advocating an imperialist doctrine of raising taxes,

Now you're kidding, right? You think the Republicans have a policy of
raising taxes? Why don't you check out Kerry's voting record in

congress?

Bill, DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Go to their website and check out what
they have been writing at least since 1997. BTW, how do you think they
intend to pay for their military programs? These are not unknown
wackos. This is the Republican gang running our foreign policy right
now and they have their own website.

enhancing the military, and using the American military to subjugate and
control the Middle East, world oil supplies, and use outer space for
military domination.

Outer space has nothing to do with military domination. As my father

said
some 50 years ago, if you want to deliver a payload from Kansas to

Moscow,
you don't ship it to the mood first. That's going out of your way some

half
a million miles. (He was a traffic manager for Exxon)

Bill, again check out their website. They have written and posted there
many position papers on the importance of establishing our military
domination of outer space.

I don't doubt it. Bush said he wants to land men on Mars.....I never said
that I agree with the Republicans. They are as big a spendthrifts as the
Democrats.....I just think they are the lessor of two evils. I would rather
blow my money into empty space than to give it to people that are too stupid
to have saved for their own retirement. You see, this ant refuses to feed
the grasshopper........I believe in the Darwin effect.....When the stupid
have all starved to death, the rest of us can enjoy the space, air, and
water they leave behind........

I abhor Robin-Hood-ism......It just teaches people to be lazy and sponge off
of those who work for a living...I also hate watching my freedoms get blown
away by those who know nothing about the Constitution. These two things are
rapidly ruining our society, and they are both heavily pushed by
Democrats.......