Revolution in spit roasters - Photo of the day - June 1

Old May 31st 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadiia

Default Revolution in spit roasters - Photo of the day - June 1

http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/1-06-07.htm

Chooks. (Chickens to Americans).

Douglas

Old June 1st 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 31, 6:43 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Ryadiia wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/1-06-07.htm

Chooks. (Chickens to Americans).

Nice! But you need to throw a few roos on the barby. Damn! Last time I
had kangaroo it was to die for. Properly cooked it's great.

Rita

And I'm sure you'd know how to properly cook a kangaroo Rita. And
that's barbie to you Australians.

Old June 1st 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia[_2_]

oups.com...
Ryadiia wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/1-06-07.htm

Chooks. (Chickens to Americans).

Nice! But you need to throw a few roos on the barby. Damn! Last time I
had kangaroo it was to die for. Properly cooked it's great.

Rita

And I'm sure you'd know how to properly cook a kangaroo Rita. And
that's barbie to you Australians.
--------------

Sorry.
Barbie is a doll made to look like a generic and very anaemic American
blonde, starlet.
Supposedly the idol of every "SoCal android" (hope I got that right).
According to one of our exchange students in 2003! He claimed then that all
Southern Californian Females looked the same, wore the same, ate the same
and spoke the same and tried to look like barbie dolls... "SoCal Androids"!

Barbeques (BBQs) may be many things to many people but barbies, they
ain't... Despite what Wicki says.
--
Douglas,
Those who can, just do it.

Old June 1st 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

Ryadia wrote:
oups.com...
Ryadiia wrote:
http://www.ryadia.com/POD/June/1-06-07.htm
Chooks. (Chickens to Americans).

Nice! But you need to throw a few roos on the barby. Damn! Last time I
had kangaroo it was to die for. Properly cooked it's great.

Rita

And I'm sure you'd know how to properly cook a kangaroo Rita. And
that's barbie to you Australians.
--------------

Sorry.
Barbie is a doll made to look like a generic and very anaemic American
blonde, starlet.

Anorexic?

Supposedly the idol of every "SoCal android" (hope I got that right).
According to one of our exchange students in 2003! He claimed then that all
Southern Californian Females looked the same, wore the same, ate the same
and spoke the same and tried to look like barbie dolls... "SoCal Androids"!

It's physically impossible for a real woman to have "Barbie's"
proportions - 6'5", 90lb, 46-18-36

Old June 1st 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

"Pudentame" wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:
oups.com...
Ryadiia wrote:
[...]

Are you sure about that?

Old June 3rd 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Pudentame" wrote in message
Cryptopix wrote:
"Pudentame" wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:

Supposedly the idol of every "SoCal android" (hope I got that right).
According to one of our exchange students in 2003! He claimed then
that all Southern Californian Females looked the same, wore the same,
ate the same and spoke the same and tried to look like barbie dolls...
"SoCal Androids"!

It's physically impossible for a real woman to have "Barbie's"
proportions - 6'5", 90lb, 46-18-36

Are you sure about that?

Yup.

I claim it could be done with plastic surgery by removing fat from the waist
and putting it in the buttocks area. Then, use breast implants to build up
the bust measurement to 48". Of course, you would have to start with a 6'5"
woman who was skinny as a rail to begin with.......And, of course, a team of
dedicated plastic surgeons......:^)

Old June 3rd 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ryadia[_2_]

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

"Pudentame" wrote in message
Cryptopix wrote:
"Pudentame" wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:

Supposedly the idol of every "SoCal android" (hope I got that right).
According to one of our exchange students in 2003! He claimed then
that all Southern Californian Females looked the same, wore the same,
ate the same and spoke the same and tried to look like barbie dolls...
"SoCal Androids"!

It's physically impossible for a real woman to have "Barbie's"
proportions - 6'5", 90lb, 46-18-36

Are you sure about that?

Yup.

I claim it could be done with plastic surgery by removing fat from the
waist and putting it in the buttocks area. Then, use breast implants to
build up the bust measurement to 48". Of course, you would have to start
with a 6'5" woman who was skinny as a rail to begin with.......And, of
course, a team of dedicated plastic surgeons......:^)

I saw that done on cable last night. Massive makeovers or some such thing.