Website where prints can be posted and ordered from?

Old May 2nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Blah

Default Website where prints can be posted and ordered from?

Can you guys suggest a good website that allows you to post photos, and have
clients order from the company. I am looking for professional quality
prints. Something where they send you a commission check. Thanks blah

Old May 3rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank ess

Blah wrote:
Can you guys suggest a good website that allows you to post photos,
and have clients order from the company. I am looking for
professional quality prints. Something where they send you a
commission check. Thanks blah

FotoTime.com does that.

--
Frank ess
Old May 3rd 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Blah

"Frank ess" wrote in message
Blah wrote:
Can you guys suggest a good website that allows you to post photos,
and have clients order from the company. I am looking for
professional quality prints. Something where they send you a
commission check. Thanks blah

FotoTime.com does that.

--
Frank ess

Are they professional quality? tx

Old May 4th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
louise

Blah wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote in message
Blah wrote:
Can you guys suggest a good website that allows you to post photos,
and have clients order from the company. I am looking for
professional quality prints. Something where they send you a
commission check. Thanks blah

FotoTime.com does that.

--
Frank ess

Are they professional quality? tx

Zenfolio allows you to order from MPIX and I believe they
are considered "professional qualtiy".

Louise
Old May 4th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
[email protected]

On May 4, 1:29 am, louise wrote:
Blah wrote:
"Frank ess" wrote in message
m...
Blah wrote:
Can you guys suggest a good website that allows you to post photos,
and have clients order from the company. I am looking for
professional quality prints. Something where they send you a
commission check. Thanks blah
FotoTime.com does that.

--
Frank ess

Are they professional quality? tx

Zenfolio allows you to order from MPIX and I believe they
are considered "professional qualtiy".

Louise

This isn't a public site, but a decent example of how to give it a go
on your own, if you're so inclined. I've had favorable results. Good
luck.
John
www.johnkenneyink.com