Canon G9X Owner's Manual

Old April 22nd 18, 04:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Canon G9X Owner's Manual

On 2018-04-22 03:34:40 +0000, nospam said:

That is why I add the PDF manual to my phone, or iPad. My phone is always
with me, so are my manuals.

Savageduck

Inasmuch as my eyesight is not as keen as it used to be, I find that I need
the larger print size of the paper manual. Chacun à son goût.

phones and tablets have variable size fonts as well as zoom and other
assistive options, including being able to read it to you so you don't
even need to look at the screen at all.

better yet, learn how to use the camera *before* you leave and you
won't need to carry anything.

also, your newsreader is broken. it's ignoring the sig delimiter.

That's why the Goog is doomed...
--
teleportation kills

Old April 22nd 18, 10:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 2018-04-21 19:38:33 +0000,

On 2018-04-20 21:30:25 +0000,
said:

Hi,

My defective G9X was returned to Canon,and they sent me a G7X Mark II.

I have a printed out and bound 210 page manual for the G9X, which I
have no use for. I will give it to anyone who needs it,and am just
asking to be reimbursed for the postage from New York.

Mort Linder

The PDF on the Canon homepage was not good enought for you? `,-))
--
teleportation kills

That is what I printed out from. Did you ever go on a photo shoot with
your laptop, to consult the manual while shooting in the woods, at the
beach, in the mountains, in a foreign country? I prefer to take the
manual with me, thank you.

Mort Linder

You said G7X, right??? Whatever, troll! I think that I have some UMs on
my Xperia M4 Smartphone... Youp. I do!!! :-))
--
teleportation kills

HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME A TROLL. I made an honest offer and I now
regret it, thanks to some of the replies. Thank goodness that Duck is
still active

Let's call a shovel a shovel! :-ppp

Mort has been posting to this news group since you wore nappies. No
way is he a troll.

Eric Stevens
Old April 22nd 18, 10:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-21 19:38:33 +0000,

On 2018-04-20 21:30:25 +0000,
said:

[...]

You mean that he's been trolling under your radar for that amount of
time... :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Old April 22nd 18, 12:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 22, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-04-21 19:38:33 +0000,

On 2018-04-20 21:30:25 +0000,
said:

[...]

Now you are behaving like an asshole TROLL.

Savageduck

Old April 22nd 18, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-22 11:21:28 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Apr 22, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-04-21 19:38:33 +0000,

On 2018-04-20 21:30:25 +0000,
said:

[...]

*liar*! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Old April 23rd 18, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On 2018-04-21 19:38:33 +0000,

On 2018-04-20 21:30:25 +0000,
said:

[...]

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your kind words. Several newsgroups including classical music and S. Richter have been destroyed by a few nasty malcontents. Those individuals deserve "benign neglect". It would be a pity if this wonderful group succumbed to their vitriol.

Mort Linder