CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH THE 20D !

Old December 25th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default CHRISTMAS MORNING WITH THE 20D !

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111872

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111867

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111865

Old December 25th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
m II

Annika1980 wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111872

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111867

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111865

Children? I'd hate to see your wife. Or did you conceive out of wedlock,
as is the norm in your State?

As a note, If you drank less alcohol, you'd not wake up on the floor so
often. Good thing you didn't break the camera when you passed out.

...or perhaps NOT such a good thing...

mike
Old December 25th 06, 05:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 08:20:49 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

And here I always thought it was all about the birth of Christ!

Old December 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tuli

Annika1980 wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111872

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111867

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111865

I like your children. Where's the orange kitty?

Tuli
Old December 25th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike Fields

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

"You really think you are going to get a bite of this ???" :-)

mikey

Old December 25th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Daniel Silevitch

On 25 Dec 2006 08:20:49 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:
As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

Looks like one of your children has been hitting the eggnog pretty
heavily, if those bloodshot eyes are anything to go by.

-dms
Old December 25th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Tuli wrote:
I like your children. Where's the orange kitty?

You can see him sneaking up in this pic:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111867

Old December 25th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Scubabix

Thanks for the great pics, I also enjoyed your galleries. The best photo
though, was the Alabama money clip
Have a Happy New Year.
Rob

Old December 25th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
LuvLatins

wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

Love the last one he looks so content with his eyes closing LOL
Old December 30th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

Annika1980 wrote:

As everyone knows, Christmas is all about the children.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111872

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111869

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111867

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/72111865

Hello, Bret:

You must own some of the ugliest dogs in captivity -- and, no, I'm not
talking about your Canon cameras, this time! :-J

Cordially,
John Turco