D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Old May 16th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Default D-MAC'S GOOSE IS COOKED!

Helen wrote:
On May 15, 6:24 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Poor D-Mac is so sad that nobody will believe his lies.

Well, what can we say. We call them as we see them. D-Mac has no
credibility.......and no talent whatsoever as a photographer.

An excellent portrait of our Canada goose. Very sharp with good
detail. They are fiercely protective of their young. I've seen one
chase a photographer away, beating those powerful wings on him.
Helen

Yeah... Right Bret.

Sharpening halo, blocked shadows. ****! you'd at least be able to get
the composition right and show the whole torso if you had an ounce of
ability and grain of knowledge... Aiming too high ...again!.

Got any more porn links to share Helen? That one of your vagina Bret
pasted over my award winning advertising photo of a fisherman at dawn
wasn't really as tasteful as your normal depraved and disgusting efforts.

Give us another link like you posted where you pasted a plagiarized (or
maybe that is what you do all day - take homo photos) image of two men
engaged in oral sex over an enlarged photo of mine coming out of the
mounting press was more like what I'd expect from you.

I certainly can see why you though my romantic portrait of two Russian
lovers was not very exciting... You must have a sizable collection of
those disgusting and depraved photos you keep showing us from time to time.

You really do deserver the title "CYBER SLUT", don't you?
Old May 16th 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

suddengunfire wrote:
On May 16, 4:48 am, Alienjones wrote:

You really do deserver the title "CYBER SLUT", don't you?

how old are you d-mac? You sound like an 11 years old, but I saw your
photos presented by the photographer Bret Douglas (you climbing stairs
for this instance or playing with the computer while sitting on a
chair) and it looks like you are far older, homie..

you must be mentally ill, this is the only explanation of your
behaviour

Arhhh. The idiot has learned how to spoof an IP address. Pity it hasn't
figured out how to conceal it's MC address too!
Old May 16th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Draco wrote:
(snip)
You really do deserver the title "CYBER SLUT", don't you?

(sigh) Someone is off their meds again. Always happens this time of
year. I guess you deserve the title "CYBER BULLY". Such a shame that a
once promising photographer drank to much carrot juice to improve his
sight and lost sight of the art of photography.

Get help.

Draco

There you go Draco...
I've got 2 choices. Both are likely to happen.

One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
The other is to engage in protracted and expensive legal action to halt
his criminal activities and copyright infringement...

Not to mention his false and totally wrongful 3 year campaign in harmony
with the Aussie-on-th-run to discredit my digital enlargement
algorithm... Without ever having seen one of my enlargements himself...
Having some qualification to make the outrageous statements he does
might also have given him some credibility too... He has none.

I'll tell you this Draco...
No legitimate and reputable business person like me should have to put
up with this idiot's behavior. It's not as if he's ever done business
with me.

He's just a jackass loser from a backwoods area of America who thinks
because he's got an internet connection he can defame, insult and attack
people whenever he feels his secure little 'group' of worshipers is
under threat.

Here's a few facts for you Draco...

Before ever National Geographic will look at submissions from anyone,
they have to have credibility.

Before ever National Geographic will consider anyone's photos for
publication, they have to have a story with them or be commissioned shots.

Your idolization of a happy snapping hillbilly with an over size ego and
under achieving ability only goes to show how easy it is to fool you.

Already he's filled you with bull**** that evidence I recently posted
http://www.annika1980.com/evidence/moats-comments.htm contradicts and
somehow managed to fool you into thinking a postage stamp size photo (at
publication resolution) is something other than what it is... A
Photoshop creation with no commercial value.

It's one thing to post positive comments about mundane photos. You've
done that with mine often enough but to convince yourself they are
something other than Internet pictures only makes you look like a puppet
of Bret's... You know, like the ones he creates to tell himself his
****ty pictures are better than they are...

It's curious to watch how your behavior becomes a mirror of the jackass
when I blocked you location from access to my sites... Really curious.
Old May 16th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

"Alienjones" wrote in message
snip
One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
The other is to engage in protracted and expensive legal action to halt
his criminal activities and copyright infringement...

Speaking of which, Doug, have you received (via these fora) my mailing
address yet?

A simple acknowledgement - yes or no - would be the gentlemanly thing to do.
I don't *want* to keep reposting it until you acknowledge, but I will if
necessary.

TIA

--
Jeff R.
PO Box 255

Old May 17th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Annika1980 wrote:

Have you got your April issue of Diversity, Inc. yet?

Are they trying to build a reputation as purchasers of stolen
intellectual property?
Old May 17th 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Jeff R. wrote:

"Alienjones" wrote in message
snip
One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
The other is to engage in protracted and expensive legal action to
halt his criminal activities and copyright infringement...

Speaking of which, Doug, have you received (via these fora) my mailing
address yet?

A simple acknowledgement - yes or no - would be the gentlemanly thing to
do. I don't *want* to keep reposting it until you acknowledge, but I
will if necessary.

TIA

--
Jeff R.
PO Box 255
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125

What's with you Jeff?

This address is not your legally recognized address. No process server
is going to crawl into a mail box to hand you a summons. Although
Australia Post has a legal obligation to provide the identity of the box
holder for legal purposes...

I've passed it on to my lawyer. Might as well get Aus Post in on the act
too. Unlike Optus, they require photographic ID before giving you the
key to the box.
Old May 17th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On May 16, 5:25 pm, Alienjones wrote:
There you go Draco...
I've got 2 choices. Both are likely to happen.

One is to fight the jackass with his own behavior.
The other is to engage in protracted and expensive legal action to halt
his criminal activities and copyright infringement...

D-Mac, it would really be helpful in the future if you said which of
your oppressors you are referring to. I can't ever tell if you are
talking about me, Mark Thomas, ScottW, Paul Furman, Helen or whoever
else your ****ed up mind is babbling on about.

How cute is that?
You know off by heat the names of all the image thieves. What going on?
have you got a socks club going? How does it work mate? Mark Thomas
posts a bunch of lies about me and you back him up with posts from all
you socks, then change connections and Helen posts that the vagina you
pasted over my photo isn't hers?

Well like it or not, Paul Furman probably won't follow in your footsteps.

ScottW thought the sun shone from your anus and let you drag him into
your web of deceit. Oddly PBASE (who hosted your attempt to engage him
in criminality) were ultra quick to remove the image.

How good is that? The one legitimate fan you had and you **** all over
him. Nice type you are mate. Attempting to drag Scott back into this is
deplorable... Just what I'd expect from gutter swine like you.

So now we're back to who? Charles Stevens (you keep calling him by his
assumed name, Mark Thomas) and... The jackass from Chattanooga himself.

Two of you. three if you include the latest act of plagiarism. Just tow
insignificant idiots trying for recognition in Usenet... ROTFL. You are
pathetic.
Old May 17th 08, 05:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Have you got your April issue of Diversity, Inc. yet?

Are they trying to build a reputation as purchasers of stolen
intellectual property?

I think they're smarter than that Mike. They use the same law firm in
New York as I just signed up with.

No shonky dealings there. If they bought one of Annika1980's photos, he
either shot the bloke who took it or stole his camera and filed off the
digital serial number.

Can you imagine? He just tried to name all the thieves who took my
images and ended up with himself!
Old May 17th 08, 09:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Avery

On Sat, 17 May 2008 07:25:05 +1000, Alienjones wrote:

Draco wrote:
(snip)
[...]

Not true at all.

See www.ngm.com/yourshot

Every month NGM publishes photos that are submitted on speculation.

Old May 17th 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Jeff R. wrote:

[...]

been served a few time have you Douggie :-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?