FEELIN FUZZY WITH THE 40D!

Old May 8th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bob

Default FEELIN FUZZY WITH THE 40D!

errr nice pics .. but where is Helen's comments ?

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Soft and fuzzy:

Sharp and gritty:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96701259

Old May 8th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Bob wrote:
errr nice pics .. but where is Helen's comments ?

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Soft and fuzzy:

Sharp and gritty:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96701259

Here, allow me:

"Wonderful, evocative, captivating; the Holbein of digital portraits
does it again.

"I'm so /humidified/ every time you do this, Bret."

NotHelen
But close ...

Old May 9th 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_2_]

He had to report ot Social Security and explain where he got all the cash
from didn't have time to post it !!

Old May 9th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_2_]

What'll you do? Use three mirrors?

"Draco" wrote in message
On May 8, 12:26 pm, "Bob" wrote:
errr nice pics .. but where is Helen's comments ?

"Annika1980" wrote in message

Soft and fuzzy:

Sharp and gritty:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96701259- Hide quoted text -

After all the crap that lady has endured? I don't know if she will
ever reapear on these groups again. I hope not. She brought a breath
of freshness to this group. Her imagery is supurb and makes the viewer
take notice of the message of the image. If she taught classes in B&W
I might just take a couple from her.

Draco

Old May 9th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tully Albrecht

On 2008-05-08 12:26:10 -0700, "Frank ess" said:

Bob wrote:
errr nice pics .. but where is Helen's comments ?

"Annika1980" wrote in message
Soft and fuzzy:

Sharp and gritty:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/96701259

Here, allow me:

"Wonderful, evocative, captivating; the Holbein of digital portraits
does it again.

"I'm so /humidified/ every time you do this, Bret."

NotHelen
But close ...

Helen's compliments may be a little sugary, but I'd rather have her
write on my book jacket, than the usual:
...."managed to arrange pixels into a recognizable image..."
"...I was struck by the color and depth of his photographs..."
"...among all the photographers doing portraiture, he ranks as one of them..."
"...fills a much-needed void in the digital imaging scene..."
"...each photo is more interesting than the next..."
"...I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants..."
"...I never though miniature golf could be so captivating..."
--
"Our ignorance is not so vast as our failure to use what we know."

Old May 12th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Bob" wrote in message
errr nice pics .. but where is Helen's comments ?

changed your email to try and get out of killfiles again I see Douggie, it
must suck to be as huge liar as you.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?