13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

Old June 13th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

Default 13th of June in Oz. Picture for the day - getting lucky

Ryadia wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
Ryadia wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in
message ...

Actually, Doug...my manners have been far above what your antics
call for. You've threatened so many people, and yet I've never
threatened you. To the contrary, I've shown considerable restraint
to the point of making 100% sincere, private e-mail contacts with
you. Markus

--

Odd comment that.
I've had your email address and name blocked from receiving mail

I replied to you twice via Pbase, and they are still in my sent
folder. If you like, I'll copy and paste them to the private e-mail
of your choosing.

That's crap.
Why would you reply twice to one question?

Ah. So Pbase removed them along with the pictures?
No problem. Just indicate where I should forward them to.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 13th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Ryadia wrote:
[...]

Perhaps Doug would just as soon you posted them here.

Douglas? O.K. or not?

--
john mcwilliams

Old June 13th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message

Odd comment that.
I've had your email address and name blocked from receiving mail
since you sent me a condescending load of crap about how good you
are. Even odder is that when I attempted to get an answer from you
"by private email" via Pbase's contact form... No replies from you.

I replied to you twice via Pbase, and they are still in my sent
folder. If you like, I'll copy and paste them to the private e-mail
of your choosing.

That's crap.
Why would you reply twice to one question?

Ah. So Pbase removed them along with the pictures?
No problem. Just indicate where I should forward them to.

--

You've been manipulating things for long enough Mark.
So let's clear up the crap and play seriously for a change.

You sent me a message via a form on one of my web sites. You used a fake
return address.

I tried 4 or 5 variations of your fake email and they all bounced "user not
known".

I then decided to make contact through your Pbase mail form - providing in
the body of the message, a legitimate Email address for you to reply to
....and you never replied. Don't give me any of that "I've got 2 replies in
my out box" crap. It won't rub this time. You simply didn't reply or you
replied with another fake Email address. Either way it makes you a
fraudster.

You can whine all you like about a few aliases I used trying to shake off
bullies like you but most of them all had a valid and working e-mail address
attached to them. This one has too. If you really wanted to make contact "
by private Email" you could have done so in 4 different and legitimate,
easily found ways. All you had to do was provide a valid return address and
your mail would be accepted.

You are just too smart for your own good. Get off my case. and as hard as it
is for you to do. Try and stick to topical discussions instead of the ****
stirring you are so good at doing.

Old June 14th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Ryadia

On Jun 13, 11:33 pm, Draco wrote:
On Jun 13, 7:04 am, "Ryadia" wrote:

Hmm, Doug are you saying you received Mark's e-mail from P-Base? He
didn't say that they were in responce to the same question. That you
received e-mail that was intended to someone else? I guess P-base
needs to be informed that they have a problem with their e-mail
adresses.

No Draco. Mark has only sent me one message, using the form mailer on
one of my web sites.

I sent Mark a message using Pbase's form mailer because he had used
the form mailer on www.brisbaneweddingphotographers.com to contact me.
He provided a fake Email address as how to contact him. I felt the
need to correct some mistaken notions he voiced in it. He provided me
with that fake address to prevent me sending him any Email. My form
mailer simply won't work without Email addresses correctly formulated.
Trolls and bullies provide fake addresses to attack me in a way I
cannot easily respond to.

The message I sent him contained a valid E-mail address he could reply
to. For that matter, he could simply have hit the "reply to" button
and replied to any of my Usenet posts. Of course doing that would
expose his true Email address. Mark expects one level of behavior for
everyone else and something more secretive and quite mischievous for
himself. Mark engages me with provocative and 100% off topic responses
to my posts... And the bun fight starts all over again.

These bullies seem like weeds. Stop one and another pops up in it's
place. At least Bret Douglas has the balls to get it on. He's got the
sense too, to call it quits when the fun (for him) is over. Mark
Morgan won't even answer a simple question in public after he goes in
to defend the indefensible... Someone trying several times from the
same address, to crack the password of my business account on eBay.
The man is the worst kind of Usenet bully I've come across and if he
lived in Canada, I'd have his sorry ass in court for it.

You and whoever else is interested in this needless hi-jacking of my
Post, need to look at what is going on and ask yourself who is it that
starts the fights. I have never in my entire life started a fight. I
used to change my screen name frequently once, in an attempt to avoid
Mark Thomas (really Charles Stevens) who posted some shocking lies and
personal defamation about me and my business'. Even when I posted the
evidence to discredit his lies, he still keeps at it. The only thing
that universally works to control Usenet bullies is give them back
twice as much as they give you. http://www.bullyonline.org/action/index.htm#targets.
Is one reference if you have any interest in the subject.

No doubt you'll form your own conclusions. I once mistook you for a
bully which I apologize for. I have never been wrong about the
predictable behavior of the two bullies who continue their attacks. Is
it jealousy? God only knows. A few of the people my advocacy service
(funded entirely out of my pocket) help financially, resent me for
what I've achieved. It doesn't stop them lining up for a food parcel
every few weeks or spraying my boat with graffiti or dumping a load of
sugar in the fuel tanks. The longer I live, the less I'll understand
what motivates people to do the things they do. Make no mistake about
me Draco. I will always respond to aggressive and provocative attacks
on me with twice the effort and force of the bully doing it.

Douglas

Old June 14th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

Ryadia wrote:
[...]

See below for hard evidence that you are just plain wrong (as usual). But
first...
-My e-mail address is available to everyone here...including you.
All you have to do is stick a "2" instead of the "(lowest even number here)"
part.
Pretty simple. I get e-mails from folks here all the time...based on that
e-mail.
I've never hidden my e-mail address, except to add that little "( )" part to
throw off spam-bots.

I tried 4 or 5 variations of your fake email and they all bounced
"user not known".

Follow the directions above.
It's easy for most people (even if the lowest even number can be argued to
be zero).
Try again.

I then decided to make contact through your Pbase mail form -
providing in the body of the message, a legitimate Email address for
you to reply to ...and you never replied. Don't give me any of that
"I've got 2 replies in my out box" crap. It won't rub this time.

Alright, Doug. I'll do your work for you...but just a warning...
-You're about to eat yet more crow:

Here's a screen shot of my Pbase messaging page:
http://www.pbase.com/image/80487377/original

Here's a shot of the listed items in the "sent" folder:
(note your use of Bret's name as your alias, which is linked to the page you
created using his name)

Here's the complete text of your message to me...with my response to you
above it:

And here's a second response which I added right after sending the first
one:

Now...take the time to read my post to you. Once again, you'll discover,
here, that all of my claims of contact were factual, and underscore (yet
again) a key difference between you and I...which is: I actually do what I
say I do.

**And... Note the distinct lack of bragging...claims of greatness...or any
other such sentiment you love to attribute to me...even though I've NEVER
made any such claim...ever. One major benefit to being a truthful person is
that I don't have to worry about "covering my tracks" or remembering lies in
order to stay "consistent." You should try honesty, Doug. It makes life
SOOO much easier.

You
simply didn't reply or you replied with another fake Email address.
Either way it makes you a fraudster.

See above.

You can whine all you like about a few aliases I used trying to shake
off bullies like you but most of them all had a valid and working
e-mail address attached to them. This one has too. If you really
wanted to make contact " by private Email" you could have done so in
4 different and legitimate, easily found ways. All you had to do was
provide a valid return address and your mail would be accepted.

See above.

You are just too smart for your own good. Get off my case. and as
hard as it is for you to do. Try and stick to topical discussions
instead of the **** stirring you are so good at doing.

See mirror.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old June 14th 07, 02:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

Ryadia wrote:

[...]

Wrong again, Doug. See below for a re-post from this thread, which contains
all anyone needs to know about this little exchange:
From me (Mark):
------------

Old June 14th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Here's a shot of the listed items in the "sent" folder:http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/80487378/original
(note your use of Bret's name as your alias, which is linked to the page you
created using his name)

Here's the complete text of your message to me...with my response to you
above it:http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/80487380/original

And here's a second response which I added right after sending the first
one:http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/80487382/original

Nice job of busting that liar's ass once again, PW.
Interesting reading. I know my legal team will be especially
interested in the part about Doug setting up the phony pbase gallery
to harass me.
I also liked the part where Douggie continues to deny that he is
Julian.
Whatever, Sybil.

Old June 14th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jun 13, 9:09 pm, Ryadia wrote:

These bullies seem like weeds. Stop one and another pops up in it's
place.

Just because you are paranoid, D-Mac, doesn't mean that we aren't
really all out to get you.

At least Bret Douglas has the balls to get it on.

Big brass ones, baby. Giant coconut balls.

He's got the sense too, to call it quits when the fun (for him) is over.

Too bad you don't.

Old June 14th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Jun 13, 9:09 pm, Ryadia wrote:
A few of the people .... resent me for
what I've achieved. It doesn't stop them lining up for a food parcel
every few weeks or spraying my boat with graffiti or dumping a load of
sugar in the fuel tanks.

LOL! Sounds like some more of your happy customers, D-Mac.
The one-legged groom should be easy to catch. He keeps swimming in
circles. Exactly what does the graffiti say?
"Bridezilla's Revenge !!!"

Old June 14th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

folder:http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/80487378/original (note

first one:http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/80487382/original

Nice job of busting that liar's ass once again, PW.
Interesting reading. I know my legal team will be especially
interested in the part about Doug setting up the phony pbase gallery
to harass me.
I also liked the part where Douggie continues to deny that he is
Julian.
Whatever, Sybil.

I was wondering how long it would take Doug to realize that he'd busted
himself...but if he can't figure out how to e-mail me...I shouldn't expect
much in that department...

-I'm not even trying very hard. He busts himself...

www.pbase.com/markuson