BIRDS ON THE WING JUST LOVE THE 20D!

Old May 18th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Thumper the cat

Default http://www.annika1980.com tells it all.

On Fri, 18 May 2007 06:14:07 GMT, "Cryptopix"
wrote:

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
news
ANNIKA1980.com wrote:
On May 18, 8:13 am, wrote:
On May 17, 5:11 pm, "ANNIKA1980.com"
wrote:

Out one morning just wandering through the backwoods and all of a
sudden it came towards me, hunting, gliding. Surely this will make
it to Nat Geo?

http://www.pbase.com/bret_douglas/image/78898541

Bret

----------------
Understanding the oddity of this group and the stupid, self centred fools
trying to dominate it is an impossible task for sure.

An international group with three North Americans attempting to dominate it
just shows how pathetic some (minority thankfully) of the posters here
actually are. Why Mark Morgan bought into it is something only he knows.
It's about bad as is gets when a person claiming to be a Christian goes in
to support the theft of Interlectual property, the use of that property to
create defamatory and slanderous information when the fool he is supporting
forges someone's identity to do it. Not to mention the attempts to break
into eBay and Paypal accounts. Cristian? There's never a hungry lion around
when you need one.

Annika did some illegal and absolutely disgusting stuff to Doug MacDonald
earlier this year. Doug or any of his friends have a right to continually
expose him for what he did.

FWIW I believe anyone who has a go at Annika for what he did is a white
knight. They deserve a medal. Annika deserves everything he gets and more.
The man is a crooked little hood trying to look smart.

When Annika does it to someone else, it's just one big party. Great joke on
D-Mac ROTFL at that one. When someone does it to him, it's another story all
together. Poor defenceless Bret.

Help, Help me Helen. Oh Mark? Can you come in and pummle this beast of a
person?

Bret Douglas carried out a determined and prolonged attack of defamation,
theft of copyright, Identity theft and slander against Doug MacDonald. He
thought it was a great joke to take Doug's photos and overlay pornographic
images to at least one and create disgusting captions to them when he forged
Doug's identity to create a Pbase account for them.

His mole even got in on the act so it didn't look like he was acting alone.
You really have ask if this "Helen" is a female and what she actually does
for a living when she posts messages with links to images taken from Doug's
wife's website and altered with superimposed pornography.

The concept that he can do this sort of totally illegal stuff and not get
burned in the process is about as remote as Helen Silverberg actually paying
modelling fees to the destitute people she photographs.

Julian has his case well underway to bring the ******* to justice. I myself
offered to fly to the US and server the papers personally but seemingly,
Australian Process servers are not recognized in America. The local Sheriff
will do the deed soon enough.

In any case, I think Bret Douglas's new site is an excellent example of why
he should take up golf again. You really have to wonder at someone claiming
to be so good could be so stupid as to have taken those photos. The fact he
posts them publicly just shows how imature me is.

Ohmigod ! Its another Douglas, Julian clone. Now hes a process
server. First a photographer (not), lawyer(not) and now a process
server (you can bet NOT).

The lack of imagination he has shown in his photographs has now become
dreadfully apparent in efforts to denounce Bret. Jealousy and envy
are powerful driving forces but, sadly, do not improve intelligence..

Thumper T the C
Old May 18th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default The Sad History of D-Mac

On May 18, 2:14 am, "Cryptopix" wrote:

long psychotic ramblings snipped

Well, another screen name. Is it Friday already?

Looks like Douggie needs a refill on his meds. His insanity can no
longer be in doubt. I mean, what kind of fool creates a pbase
account
impersonating me on one day and the next day cries like a little girl
accusing me of wrongfully doing that to him? How can he truly be
against something that he does himself? Kinda reminds me of all
those
gay preachers preaching against homosexuality when they've got a 13
year old boy in their bed at home.

D-Mac started out as a harmless, misinformed digital newbie who kept
getting busted for making stupid statements about digital photography
like shooting JPG could achieve the same results as shooting RAW or a
4x6" photo could be blown up to poster size with no loss of quality
with his super-secret algorithm. In those days he went by a number of
different names like Technoaussie, Ryadia, Tropical Treat, etc.
(I'll print a partial list of his names previously identified by Mark
Thomas at the bottom of this post.) Ironically, I am the one who gave
him the name "D-Mac."

Then he claimed his Panasonic (oops, I meant Leica) Lumix was the
equivalent of a 20D in quality. That test was a doozy. We all got a
good laugh out of Doug's wild declarations like his claim to be a
respected "sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer with over
20
years experience." Then we saw some of his work and we all had snot
bubbles cause we were laughing so hard.

Nowadays, D-Mac has lost whatever odd attraction we had for him. He
is no longer fun, and is consumed with either trying to be me or
trying to somehow humiliate me. His lies and his psychotic ramblings
appear each week under a different name and nobody is laughing
anymore.
We've lost interest. Nobody cares. D-Mac is now just a lonely
mental
cripple who has to invent online friends to boast of his supposed
tremendous wealth and his good deeds.

[Note to D-Mac: wealthy professional photographers don't shoot with
Panasonics or Sigma lenses]

So give it up, D-Mac.
You aren't funny.
You aren't me.
You have no photographic talent.
You bore me.
I'm through with you.
Goodbye.

====================================
Some of D-Mac's screen names
(posted earlier by Mark Thomas):

ryadia, technoaussie, auspics, big guy, ormiston, sebastian po, doug,
douglas, douglas macdonald, stool pigeon, duncan donald,
an interested bystander, one million pics, one million pictures, alan
jones, alienjones, alienjones himself, alvie, the yowie, bigpix, pix
on canvas, the administrator, pixby, henretta, joe bailey, graham
hunt, healthypcs, random user 12987, MoioM, go go dancer, maddy, huey
fong, wilder and wilder, tekoaussie, justintyme, snaps, kakadu, HPC,
deciple of EOS, child of EOS, call me any name, keep_it_simple,
notsimple, not_just_Simple, tropical treat, d-mac, wraped in canvas,
Julian, Cryptopix...

Old May 18th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default "The Return of the Idiot D-Mac"

That_Rich wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2007 21:59:15 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number wrote:

Posts like this:

pointless drivel snipped

Glad to see your ego is alive and well.

That's more than can be said of your defense.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old May 18th 07, 06:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Draco

On May 18, 10:20 am, Annika1980 wrote:
On May 18, 9:12 am, Draco wrote:

Cryptopix, D-max, Julian or what ever you are today. If you want to
have people take you seriously, learn to edit your typing. You're
mispelling the same words several times.

You missspelled "mispelling."

Ooops. I never said I could spell. Then again I should double check
when I flame someone else for that.

Thanks for the catch.

Draco

Old May 18th 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
DJ!

On 18 May 2007 07:30:05 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

snip

You forgot "his" famous copyrighted wedding planning guide which
mysteriously disappeared off his various web sites.

DJ!
Old May 19th 07, 11:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

That_Rich wrote:

number wrote:

Posts like this:

pointless drivel snipped

Glad to see your ego is alive and well.

That's more than can be said of your defense.

Hardly. Not to brag but since you bring it up..... in 1984, 1985 and
1987 I was awarded for being best defensmen in the league.

Well then we have something in common... I was league defensive player of
the year in 1985.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old May 19th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
MarkČ

Annika1980 wrote:
On May 18, 2:14 am, "Cryptopix" wrote:

long psychotic ramblings snipped

Well, another screen name. Is it Friday already?

Friday? Heck, all a new screen name from D-Mac means is it's no longer
yesterday...and that's on a good week. In a bad week, it just means the
hour-hand made it to the next tick on the clock...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old May 19th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
gerrit

"Scott W" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 17, 8:14 pm, "Cryptopix" wrote:

Julian has his case well underway to bring the ******* to justice. I

myself
offered to fly to the US and server the papers personally but seemingly,
Australian Process servers are not recognized in America. The local

Sheriff
will do the deed soon enough.

OMG Douglas, just how many personalities are you up to now, I have
lost count.
So you are now a Process server and an attorney and a world class pro
photographer?
This is sort of like the 13th strike of a clock, it puts the first 12
into question.

Scott

Reminds me of the Dutch expression "12 ambachten, 13 ongelukken"
Literally translated "12 trades, 13 accidents"
Or you could say "Jack of all trades, master of none"
Or just plain "Loser"

Gerrit

Old May 19th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

number wrote:

Posts like this:

pointless drivel snipped

Glad to see your ego is alive and well.

That's more than can be said of your defense.

Hardly. Not to brag but since you bring it up..... in 1984, 1985 and
1987 I was awarded for being best defensmen in the league.

Well then we have something in common... I was league defensive player of
the year in 1985.

I was voted most offensive.

Old May 19th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On May 19, 6:06 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On May 18, 2:14 am, "Cryptopix" wrote:

long psychotic ramblings snipped

Well, another screen name. Is it Friday already?

Friday? Heck, all a new screen name from D-Mac means is it's no longer
yesterday...and that's on a good week. In a bad week, it just means the
hour-hand made it to the next tick on the clock...

Just think of all the time the poor boob has spent just setting up new
screen names and posting accounts. Time that could've been spent out
shooting ugly brides, kite surfers, poorly flash-lit night scenes,
blurry group shots or pelicans taking a crap.