Canon Camera and Lens Reviews.

Old September 10th 04, 02:52 AM

Default Canon Camera and Lens Reviews.

Click here for reviews:
http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/

Cody,

http://www.conspiracyworld.com/web/A...rup_artist.htm

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old September 10th 04, 07:30 AM
Tony

Say there ahole - don't you know that you right wing nut cases are
supposed to be pro-jewish now since they are going to rebuild the temple and
start all the heavy doings in Revelations? Or are you too stupid to even
read the other ****e for brains creeps who are out to turn the world into a
cesspool of hatred almost as bad as the inside of your tiny little mind?
You know - I think I want to take a shower - reading your little Nazi
website makes me feel as if I've touched something putrescent like long dead
meat covered in maggots. I'm pretty sure I've killfiled you pathetic ass in
the past, but apparently it didn't stay killfiled - you popped up again like
a bloated corpse floating to the surface. This time I'll make sure you're
gone but using the message rules section - which has the advantage of
killfiling you over the entire range of usenet groups - so no matter where
you show up, you don't show up.
I won't say it has not been fun - but the fact is, finding out little
sick things like you still exist really is rather disturbing. Why didn't you
commit suicide with your fuehrer?

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

Old September 10th 04, 03:52 PM
John McWilliams

Tony wrote:

Say there

Ah, proves my practice of never clicking on URLs posted by an unknown
source is not a bad idea.

--
John McWilliams

Old September 11th 04, 02:16 AM

(Tony)=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0
Say there ahole - don't you know that you right wing nut cases are
supposed to be pro-jewish now since they are going to rebuild the temple
and start all the heavy doings in Revelations?
(babble snipped)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

I do not hate jewish people, I am a disciple of the Messiah Jesus who
was born of the lineage of the house of David who is a descendant of
Abraham. I serve the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Shaloam.

Cody,

www.ifcj.org

Isa 53:3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and
acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he
was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we
did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised
for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and
with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to
his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isa 53:7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his
mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before
her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
Isa 53:8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall
declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the
living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
Isa 53:9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his
death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his
mouth.
Isa 53:10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to
grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see
[his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD
shall prosper in his hand.
Isa 53:11He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be
satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for
he shall bear their iniquities.
Isa 53:12Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he
shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his
soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare
the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Old September 11th 04, 04:09 AM
Tony

You are a sick little psychopath, Cody. Now stay in the killfile like you
are supposed to. I really feel like I've touched slug slime every time you
show up. I realize that slugs are part of nature, and you are not, but lets
face it, some things are just plain disgusting - like you. A real Christian
doesn't let his hate pollute his religion, Cody. But you wouldn't know that
as you are flat out insane, and if you follow anyone, it is Satan.

--

=================================

Old September 11th 04, 12:09 PM
Godly Love

(Tony)
You are a sick little psychopath, Cody. Now stay in the killfile like
you are supposed to. I really feel like I've touched slug slime every
time you show up. I realize that slugs are part of nature, and you are
not, but lets face it, some things are just plain disgusting - like you.
A real Christian doesn't let his hate pollute his religion, Cody. But
you wouldn't know that as you are flat out insane, and if you follow
anyone, it is Satan.
=================================

I Love all people, even you Tony, no matter what you say or do. The
Truth can be hard to believe sometimes, and I struggle with it myself
sometimes. If you don't believe what you read about senator Kerry, then
do some research. I think you could probably find information about his
past regarding his being a member of the (secret) society the skull and
bones at websites from CNN or The Discovery Channel. I myself have seen
a story about president Bush sr. & jr. being members of the skull and
bones on the Discovery Channel. The former president Bush sr. spoke of
the New World Order several times (over a hundred I think) before the
media. So before you accuse me of being a lying servant of satan, do
some research. If you can produce one case of falsehood that I have
posted anywhere, I will stop posting in RPE.35. It is getting very
crowded in your killfile.

Cody,

http://bible.gospelcom.net/cgi-bin/b...+down+his+life