[SI] Bowser Retiring

Old November 26th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] Bowser Retiring

On 2011-11-26 13:46:04 -0800, Alan Browne

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg

Ah! The famous Paris Match shot!

There is still hope for all of us lesser beings.

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

At this point I will add my reflexive snicker! ;-)

Savageduck

Old November 26th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
George Kerby

On 11/26/11 3:52 PM, in article
2011112613525599505-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

On 2011-11-26 13:46:04 -0800, Alan Browne

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg

Ah! The famous Paris Match shot!

DAMN! That is just AWFUL. Looks like Konica 3200 pushed six stops...

Old November 27th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 11/25/2011 9:30 PM, Allen wrote:

Bowser, I want to thank you for brightening my life with your mandates,
the pictures

that are submitted and the often interesting discussions that ensue. I
have often wanted to join in,

but I am home bound and even bedridden most of the time. I first
developed a serious interest in photography

at age 11, 71 years ago, and though my activities are severely limited I
truly enjoy seeing what others

are doing. I hope that someone will take over your highly-paid job and
keep the mandates flowing.

I don't have the time, perhaps you could take it over even if you can't
participate. It does take some work, though. Talk to Bowser privately
and see if you are able, to do it.

--
Peter
Old November 27th 11, 01:27 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:30:19 -0600, Allen
wrote:

Bowser, I want to thank you for brightening my life with your mandates,
the pictures

that are submitted and the often interesting discussions that ensue. I
have often wanted to join in,

but I am home bound and even bedridden most of the time. I first
developed a serious interest in photography

at age 11, 71 years ago, and though my activities are severely limited
I truly enjoy seeing what others

are doing. I hope that someone will take over your highly-paid job and
keep the mandates flowing.

Thanks! Very much appreciate the comments.
Old November 27th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 19:52:54 +0000, Bruce
wrote:

Bowser wrote:

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:38:53 +0000, Bruce
wrote:

Bowser wrote:
See if you can follow this:

Your whining kept me going.

YOU are irrelevant.

So I'm the one who kept you going, but I'm irrelevant?

Last time: the whining of irrelevant trolls gave me reason to keep
going. Not you. Definitely not you. Good bye, and good, you're
history.

No, you're history, Bowser.

You took the SI - which was merely mediocre - and turned it into a
complete laughing stock, while studiously ignoring every single
constructive suggestion for improvement.

Good riddance! ;-)

Sorry, but everyone here knows you're the laughing stock. All mouth,
no pictures. Face it: you're a loser now, and always will be one.
Unless you can post some links to some of your masterpieces?

Yeah, right...
Old November 27th 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On Sat, 26 Nov 2011 16:46:04 -0500, Alan Browne

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

Thanks. I forgot just how bad a shooter Polson really is, and was. One
of the few guys out there that can make us all feel like Ansel Adams
with his trash.

Loser, with a huge capital "L."
Old November 27th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

Thanks. I forgot just how bad a shooter Polson really is, and was. One
of the few guys out there that can make us all feel like Ansel Adams
with his trash.

Loser, with a huge capital "L."

Careful now. You may suffer the worst of all fates. Being plonked by him.

--
Peter
Old November 27th 11, 07:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank S

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

Thanks. I forgot just how bad a shooter Polson really is, and was. One
of the few guys out there that can make us all feel like Ansel Adams
with his trash.

Loser, with a huge capital "L."

Careful now. You may suffer the worst of all fates. Being plonked by him.

Wouldn't it be a marvelous thing if the transition from Bowser-led to Next
(or nothing) became occasion for everyone to plonk or otherwise ignore the
Polson thing and its mutations?

Please?

--
Frank ess

Old November 27th 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

Thanks. I forgot just how bad a shooter Polson really is, and was. One
of the few guys out there that can make us all feel like Ansel Adams
with his trash.

Loser, with a huge capital "L."

Careful now. You may suffer the worst of all fates. Being plonked by him.

Wouldn't it be a marvelous thing if the transition from Bowser-led to
Next (or nothing) became occasion for everyone to plonk or otherwise
ignore the Polson thing and its mutations?

Sold.

--
"I see!" said the blind man as he picked up his hammer and saw.
Old November 28th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 2011-11-26 14:52 , Bruce wrote:

complete laughing stock:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000a.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000b.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000c.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg

Those certainly are laughing stock. And I don't mean the trains.

;-)

Thanks. I forgot just how bad a shooter Polson really is, and was. One
of the few guys out there that can make us all feel like Ansel Adams
with his trash.

Loser, with a huge capital "L."

Careful now. You may suffer the worst of all fates. Being plonked by him.

Wouldn't it be a marvelous thing if the transition from Bowser-led to
Next (or nothing) became occasion for everyone to plonk or otherwise
ignore the Polson thing and its mutations?

He obviously has a need to feel important. I wonder if our Southern
pronunciation of "impotent" might be the cause of his blustering need.

--
Peter