A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Photo Equipment » 35mm Photo Equipment
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Haminex Rondette 35mm Slide Projector

Old July 3rd 11, 01:34 PM

First recorded activity by PhotoBanter: Jul 2011
Thumbs down Haminex Rondette 35mm Slide Projector

Hi Guys,

I have successfully sent this item to the seller but he has been constantly Emailing me with a question which is that he is unable to focus the slides and the lens appears to be fixed solid and he can see no other means of focussing.

The instruction manual that was sent was for a 1500RF (Remote Focus) model and the one I sent to him was a 1500 EF (Electronic Focussing)

We cleared out the loft some years ago and this item was stored away with a projection screen, I only saw this item come down from the loft years ago and since then it has been untouched in the spare room ever since, boxed with everything complete (never touched)

Can anyone help me in telling me how to focus the slides?.
Old July 3rd 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne
external usenet poster

Default Haminex Rondette 35mm Slide Projector

On 2011-07-03 08:34 , cmorris wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have successfully sent this item to the seller but he has been
constantly Emailing me with a question which is that he is unable to
focus the slides and the lens appears to be fixed solid and he can see
no other means of focussing.

No idea - but be sure that he has ample distance from the projector to
the screen or wall.

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.