D_Mac

Old June 6th 09, 12:25 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Henchman[_2_]

Default D_Mac

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Sent me a report asking to suck my penis

What does this have to do with photography?

Old June 8th 09, 02:11 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Henchman[_2_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Jun 5, 7:25 pm, "The Henchman" wrote:
Sent me a report asking to suck my penis

What does this have to do with photography?

D-Mac also sucks at photography.
-----------

Why?

Old June 8th 09, 02:19 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default Trolls and cyber bullies attempting to entertain themselves

Annika1980 wrote:

The only difference between you and a piano is that the piano knows
when it's being played.

....*and* a piano is useful.

--
Jeff R.

Old June 9th 09, 02:27 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
The Henchman[_2_]

"Faktor" wrote in message
The Henchman wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Jun 5, 7:25 pm, "The Henchman" wrote:
Sent me a report asking to suck my penis
What does this have to do with photography?

D-Mac also sucks at photography.
-----------

Why?

Cyber Bullies like Bret Douglas and the sock puppets he uses to try and
intimidate D-Mac (me) resort to personal insults when they can no longer
get an erection and masturbate.

Who are you?

Old June 9th 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 8/06/2009 10:31 PM:

denigrating me, the site will reopen without further warning to him or
his puppets.

It ain't me, you idiot.

Prove it.

I don't need to hide behind remailers or change my name every 15
minutes like you do to tell you that your pics suck.

Hang on: you are coward and vile enough to use kids to attack adults and you
want to convince the wide world that you don't need to hide?

Most likely it's Lionel or Ben having a little fun and watching you
squirm like a worm.

Prove it.

The only difference between you and a piano is that the piano knows
when it's being played.

Pot, meet kettle.
Old June 13th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 10/06/2009 1:52 AM:

denigrating me, the site will reopen without further warning to him or
his puppets.
It ain't me, you idiot.

Prove it.

And how would I do that exactly?

Identify Lionel or Ben so they can be tracked out.

I could post a pic of Lionel posting that message and you'd say it was
bogus because it was on Pbase.

ANY pic from you is a bogus suspect, that's a given.