Hey Noons, Has it Really Been 6 Months?

Old June 9th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
daveFaktor

Default Hey Noons, Has it Really Been 6 Months?

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:04 am, Noons wrote:
Dear moronic idiot:
the words above came from a reply YOU made.
Can you even fathom that "water spray" and
"greuy water" are not the same, and yet to you
it appears so?
Can you even follow a train of thought for long enough
to click on the right message?
On second thought: don't bother. I'd hate to
be the cause of your brain strain:
it's obviously feeble.

Dear Dumbass,
The statement, "Wow, never seen gray water before" was in response to
D-Mac's pic.
My photo had white water spraying off the boat.
To illustrate the difference I reposted a section of my pic with a
section of D-Mac's pic inside it.
Do try to keep up.

Yes but was the water in focus?
Old June 10th 09, 05:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
daveFaktor

Annika1980 wrote:
On Jun 9, 10:04 am, Noons wrote:
Dear moronic idiot:
the words above came from a reply YOU made.
Can you even fathom that "water spray" and
"greuy water" are not the same, and yet to you
it appears so?
Can you even follow a train of thought for long enough
to click on the right message?
On second thought: don't bother. I'd hate to
be the cause of your brain strain:
it's obviously feeble.

Dear Dumbass,
The statement, "Wow, never seen gray water before" was in response to
D-Mac's pic.
My photo had white water spraying off the boat.
To illustrate the difference I reposted a section of my pic with a
section of D-Mac's pic inside it.
Do try to keep up.

Ha, ha, ha...
Your original photo has more laughing material in it than any I've ever
taken. Which is white? The white hull or the grey water in front of it?
ROTFL.

Hey jackass... How'd you get the windscreen brace to look like the
Sheila driving the boat was a character straight out of Star Wars?
Oh man... As long as you don't see the **** in the crap you post, you
are never going to become anything but a dumb arse happy snapper from
the boon docks. ROTFL.

No wonder Noons gets a belly laugh every time you think you've got it
and it takes someone else to point out you haven't! LOL.

HillBilly's forever! Was your father's name Jed?
Old June 13th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 10/06/2009 1:49 AM:

The statement, "Wow, never seen gray water before" was in response to
D-Mac's pic.

Dear idiot: you HAVE seen grey water before, moron.
It's in your OWN photo, as pointed out to you clearly
more than a week ago.
Got it?

Old June 13th 09, 01:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 11/06/2009 8:08 AM:
On Jun 10, 12:28 am, daveFaktor wrote:
Your original photo has more laughing material in it than any I've ever
taken. Which is white? The white hull or the grey water in front of it?
ROTFL.

Hey jackass... How'd you get the windscreen brace to look like the
Sheila driving the boat was a character straight out of Star Wars?
Oh man... As long as you don't see the **** in the crap you post, you
are never going to become anything but a dumb arse happy snapper from
the boon docks. ROTFL.

Blow me, old man.

No need, you already have an over-inflated ego.
That's been the problem all along.