BIKINI GIRLS - just for Bret!

Old February 3rd 09, 07:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_11_]

Default BIKINI GIRLS - just for Bret!

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
Old February 3rd 09, 08:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"D-Mac" wrote in message

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 4:59:53 PM

OH DEAR!! Douggie, does the legal copy write holder know your using their
image without proper attribution or authority ??
and this from the man that likes to lecture others about intellectual
property theft and ethics.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

Old February 3rd 09, 09:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"frank" wrote in message
On Feb 3, 2:11 am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

--
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 4:59:53 PM

OH DEAR!! Douggie, does the legal copy write holder know your using their
image without proper attribution or authority ??
and this from the man that likes to lecture others about intellectual
property theft and ethics.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]
"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike
your
Christ." Gandhi

There's a reason it takes over 20 hours to fly from the US to
Australia. Or any other civilized spot to Oz.....

It keeps you away ??

Old February 3rd 09, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

D-Mac wrote,on my timestamp of 3/02/2009 6:00 PM:
http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

In the words of the imortal Dilbert:

Gaaaaaahh!
Old February 3rd 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
^Tems^[_3_]

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

-- x
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 4:59:53 PM

OH DEAR!! Douggie, does the legal copy write holder know your using
their image without proper attribution or authority ??
and this from the man that likes to lecture others about intellectual
property theft and ethics.

It may be his photo, looks like Jacky and Fiona weren't the only
MacDonald sisters in Qld
Old February 3rd 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Jewell[_3_]

^Tems^ wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
"D-Mac" wrote in message

http://www.d-mac.info/fun-pix/bikini-girls.htm

-- x
Meet D-Mac, the man they love to hate.
http://www.D-mac.info
3/02/2009 4:59:53 PM

OH DEAR!! Douggie, does the legal copy write holder know your using
their image without proper attribution or authority ??
and this from the man that likes to lecture others about intellectual
property theft and ethics.

It may be his photo, looks like Jacky and Fiona weren't the only
MacDonald sisters in Qld

Bridezilla really let herself go since she got married.