Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

Old October 28th 11, 04:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Baroque and Blue

Default Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue

http://photo-restore.50webs.com/

To all those interested,

Please feel free to visit my site if you have a need for my services
or just want to browse the "before and after" images.

Thanks and take care.

Baroque and Blue ~~~~~~
Old October 28th 11, 04:39 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2011-10-27 20:05:53 -0700, Baroque and Blue

http://photo-restore.50SERIALSPAMMERwebs.com/

To all those interested,

Please feel free to visit my site if you have a need for my services
or just want to browse the "before and after" images.

Thanks and take care.

Baroque and Blue ~~~~~~

My SPAM meter bent the needle against the stops with this one.

A dedicated serial SPAMMER if ever there was one.

Savageduck

Old October 28th 11, 12:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 20:39:08 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:
: On 2011-10-27 20:05:53 -0700, Baroque and Blue
: baroquedotblueatgmaildotcom said:
:
:
: Photo Restoration by Baroque and Blue
:
: http://photo-restore.50SERIALSPAMMERwebs.com/
:
: To all those interested,
:
: Please feel free to visit my site if you have a need for my services
: or just want to browse the "before and after" images.
:
: Thanks and take care.
:
: Baroque and Blue ~~~~~~
:
:
: My SPAM meter bent the needle against the stops with this one.
:
: A dedicated serial SPAMMER if ever there was one.

Really? Where's the evidence? I think you're overreacting. We haven't heard
from him for a long time, if ever; He apparently posted to only one newsgroup;
and we've occasionally had people post inquiries about services similar to
those he provides. If merely posting a link to one's site is A Bad Thing, then
I submit that there are several others we should beat up on first. If he
actually does any serial spamming, we can yell about it then.

Bob
Old October 28th 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

: wrote:
: : On 2011-10-27 20:05:53 -0700, Baroque and Blue
: : baroquedotblueatgmaildotcom said:
: :
: :
[...]

Well, now I see that he did post to several newsgroups. And the fact that he
did it individually, without cross-posting, marks him as at best a clueless
newbie.

Sorry, Bary, I have to revoke at least part of my plea to cut you some slack.

Bob
Old October 30th 11, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

The "if ever" is the closer fit.
If B&B had provided some content to feed the discussion in any of the
groups he posted to, even if it had been one of those "Hey! What about
that Lytro?" posts and then added a URL to his site in a delimited sig,
as many here have done, I would have found that acceptable.
As presented it was nothing but SPAM. The multi-posts added nothing to
any discussion other than our current interaction.

Savageduck

Old October 30th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:09:03 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:
:
: wrote:
[...]

Yeah, I had to eat crow an hour later when I started seeing the multi-posts.
When someone posts a link to his site, I don't care whether it's in the body
or the sig. But multi-posts are a sign of ignorance or indifference, or both.

Bob
Old October 31st 11, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
David Dyer-Bennet

wrote:
[...]

I've seen three reposts of the identical message, each starting a new
thread rather than being in response to any possible question. Blatant,
obvious, spammer.