[SI] Next Mandate: The Letter "S"

Old June 23rd 11, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

Default [SI] Next Mandate: The Letter "S"

On 6/22/2011 10:00 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:26:21 -0400, wrote:
: Time for another "letter" mandate, this time, "S." Send me shots of any
: thing that begins with the letter S. Statues. Snowmobiles. Scooters.
: Streetwalkers. But no adjectives. Don't submit a picture of some
: relative and label it "stupid uncle."
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_s
:
: The Shoot-In is a monthly excercise that's been going on monthly since,
: well, a long time ago. The first mandate was due August 3rd, 2003. There
: are no prizes, only prized comments from other shooters. For more info,
: see the Rulz page he
:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
:
: Now find something interesting, maybe a Skylark, and shoot it. We all
: look forward to your shots and participation.

I'll have to call that bet. Martha and I are Speeding to Rhode Island in early
July for a Super Summer reunion in our daughter's SO's family. One of our
granddaughters is named Sophie. And our Son-in-law is named Shep.

But Seriously, any Shot Submitted to the Shoot-In is an "s", right?

There are no Skylarks around here. Only Seagulls Sunning themselves near the
Surf.

Bob

Go for the tri-fecta! Find a seagull on a Skylark in the sun and get all
three in the pic. That would be super!
Old June 23rd 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

On 6/23/2011 8:29 AM, Bowser wrote:
[...]

Would a skinny dipper swimming at sunset, qualify for the superfecta? Or
must there be skimmers skimming too?

--
Peter
Old June 23rd 11, 01:38 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

[...]

Spouse swallowing sweets?

--
Peter
Old June 23rd 11, 05:57 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bowser

On 6/23/2011 8:35 AM, PeterN wrote:
[...]

Hell, the skinny dipper alone would qualify, depending on how attractive
SHE was.