Sometimes stupid loses

Old May 5th 11, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Doug Bashford

Default Sometimes stupid loses

Bill Graham wrote:
Crash! wrote:
On Sun, 24 Apr, Bill Graham wrote:
Whisky-dave wrote:

Crash! wrote:
Many people shower their writing with assertions without ever
producing anything which one might reasonably describe as an
argument. Some statements look like arguments, but are not.

..............snip

Crash! wrote:
Now your talking reasonably!
It's just that if you bring up your logic,
it had better not be an unsupported declaration, POV,
or worldview...else peole point that out.

Few people ever converse beyond "Hubba bubba brudda, dig? Haha!"
...Take Fox-Limbaugh & Co, for example, an entire
industry making bombastic armchair postulating seem both reasonable
and feelsgood.

Only the liberals hate FOX.

Perhaps. But plenty of fair-minded smart folks
watch it in the closet, or are otherwise ashamed of it.

Myself? I'm a liberal on many issues. I hate it
cuz it's a place where the dittoheads&Co go to
exclude themseves from reality (all other POV).

I find the NBC news with Brian Williams and
Katie Curic just as maddening, because they refuse to talk about anything
controversial, and don't report any news that is damaging to their God,
Barak Obama. So, one man's poison is another man's mantra......

Nothing wrong with some FoxLimbaugh&Co as long as it's
sprinkeled in with some Lefty Rachel Maddow, Thom Hartmann,
some Charlie Rose, Newshour, ABC etc..... Which is
what I do. For example, I know Limbaugh better than
knows himself, and double for his army of parrots.

My "weakness" regarding fairness is not enough Big Three
news and too much Newshour. ...and zero CNN just cuz
I don't get cable, and at friend's I.....

Katie Curic just as maddening, because they refuse to talk about anything
controversial, and don't report any news that is damaging to their God,
Barak Obama. So, one man's poison is another man's mantra......

Good point, but in moderation. like candy is good, but...
And same-same for (concept Air America Radio.
And mainstream corporate owned, corporate sponsored media?
Did you know they write prime-time shows with specific
consumers in mind? That's worthy of a 2-hour ponder.
....the feelsgood gods: ratings-based corporate sponsors.

FoxLimbaugh&Co almost exclusively might rot yer mind
even faster than (concept Air America Radio would.
My, do they dish the dirt!

What's true about both is; if ya spend all yer time
sniffing for dirty underwear, yer gunna end up thinking
the whole world smells like ****.

The insane twist the facts to fit their world view.
The rational change their world view to fit the facts.