Sometimes stupid loses

Old April 29th 11, 05:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN

Default Sometimes stupid loses

On 4/29/2011 10:08 AM, John A. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:58:43 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 4/29/2011 9:31 AM, John A. wrote:
On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:11:42 -0700, "Bill
wrote:

Neil Harrington wrote:
This is a racist country
with a racist government that engages in racist practices and has all
of my life. They single out special groups and either take away
priviledges or give extra priviledges to them (you can't give extra
priviledges to one group without taking them away from some other
group.) We give special priviledges to Native Americans, Black
people, heterasexuals, and many other groups. We prosecute crimes
more heavily against some groups than others. Also, we don't even do
a good job of it. We frequently leave it up to some clerk to decide
who gets the priviledge and who doesn't based on appearance alone. It
is one of the things I hate most about my country.

There are planes leaving every day, but I doubt you will ever be
satisfied anywhere.

You might want to try Iraq, now that we have "brought democracy" to
them.
guffaw!

There is no place that is any better than here, unfortunately. And all the
available land already belongs to someone, so there is no way I can start my
own country. I was born about 300 years too late for that. But that doesn't
stop me from bitching about it. It is possible to change it, you know. Maybe
it will become less racist if there are enough people like me yapping about
it.

Lobby for more funding for space exploration, then. Maybe your
great-grandkids can found a new country on another planet or moon,
once such settlements can be self-sufficient.

How would that ensure that only the laws he likes are enacted?

Maybe he can establish a foundation in his will to found such a
country, with the constitution he wants also outlined in the will.
With good investment of his estate the funds could grow to a
considerable size by the time such a country could be founded.

Such a provision would violate the rule against perpetuates.

--
Peter