"NYT: One in 8 Million" series (B&W environmental portraits of NYers).

Old May 1st 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default "NYT: One in 8 Million" series (B&W environmental portraits of NYers).

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html.../index.html?hp

A photog:
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...hp#/jim_romano

I particularly like this gentleman (series added yesterday), perhaps
perceived as lost in another time:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...enry_reininger

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old May 2nd 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html.../index.html?hp

A photog:
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...hp#/jim_romano

I particularly like this gentleman (series added yesterday), perhaps
perceived as lost in another time:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...enry_reininger

Great stuff, thanks.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Old May 2nd 09, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Paul Furman wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html.../index.html?hp

A photog:
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...hp#/jim_romano

I particularly like this gentleman (series added yesterday), perhaps
perceived as lost in another time:

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html...enry_reininger

Great stuff, thanks.

Very nicely done. Good posting, and thanks also.

--
John McWilliams