Wiki info may be incomplete, anonymous cowardice

Old January 10th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Wiki info may be incomplete, anonymous cowardice

On 2010-01-09 22:20:00 -0800, said:

On Sat, 9 Jan 2010 21:03:59 -0800 (PST), Michael J wrote:

On Jan 9, 9:34*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Peter wrote:
"Peter" wrote in message
"Ray Fischer" wrote in message
Michael J wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:01 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
"and the Bible says that you should be put to
death for working on Sunday."

Actually the Bible say no such thing

Liar.

nor does the Bible state that
Sunday is the Sabbath.

Stupid dumb****.

Then tell us where it is written. We don't want an interpretation, we want
the exact words.

Your quote talks about The Sabbath, not Sunday. Is there some place that
refers to Sunday?

Look in a dictionary for words you don't understand.

--
Ray Fischer * * * *

Hmmmm, Sabbath. Reading Wkipedia you will find Sabbath as a day, a
week, there are annual Sabbaths as well.
Here ya go ray look them up for yourself.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath
Then give me the chapter and verse in the bible naming the day of
Sabbath and I don't mean the 7th day, I mean Sunday.
Your lies will having you roller skating straight to hell.

It's pretty obvious that Sunday is the Sabbath - there's the Sunday
paper, where I work is closed,
in some places you can't even get alkee-haul on Sunday! F---ing ADD IT
UP, people!
Plus, a LOT of folks are going to CHURCH on SUNDAY! What more proof
does anybody need?
Wow! Praise the LORD!!!!!1

but, I seen that old "Ray Fischer" - his Sabbath is TUESDAY, if you can
believe that ****!
That old boy's gwine ta H-E-DOUBLE-TOOTHPICKS!!! In an old BUICK!!

I find it best to observe my sabbath from Monday to Friday, and then
take the weekend off.

Church, Synagogue, Mosque, or Temple don't enter into my equation, as I
haven't bought into the theist, creationist mythology.

Savageduck

Old January 10th 10, 07:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

Michael J wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:01 am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
"and the Bible says that you should be put to
death for working on Sunday."

Actually the Bible say no such thing

Liar.

nor does the Bible state that
Sunday is the Sabbath.

Stupid dumb****.

Then tell us where it is written. We don't want an interpretation, we want
the exact words.

Your quote talks about The Sabbath, not Sunday. Is there some place that
refers to Sunday?

Look in a dictionary for words you don't understand.

Hmmmm, Sabbath. Reading Wkipedia you will find Sabbath as a day, a
week, there are annual Sabbaths as well.

Look in a dictionary for words you don't understand.

Here ya go ray look them up for yourself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbath

I find the definition without any trouble. It's even highlighted in
read text. You must be stupid.

Then give me the chapter and verse in the bible naming the day of
Sabbath and I don't mean the 7th day, I mean Sunday.

Not until you pull your head out of your ass.

--
Ray Fischer

Old January 10th 10, 07:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Ray Fischer

Michael J wrote:
[...]

red text. You must be stupid.

Old January 10th 10, 08:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Bill Graham

"Bill Graham" wrote

NOTICE. - THERE IS NO LOGIC ALLOWED IN THIS BAR. IF YOU ARE NOT A LIBERAL,
AND ARE USED TO THINKING ABOUT, AND DISCUSSING LOGICAL THINGS, THEN PLEASE
GO DOWN TO BILL'S PUB ABOUT A BLOCK AND A HALF NORTH OF HERE. THE PATRONS
THERE USE LOGIC, AND WILL NOT OBEY ANY LAW ON THE BOOKS JUST BECAUSE IT IS
THERE.

Old January 10th 10, 09:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Chris H

In message ,
writes

Michael J wrote:
[...]

No it's not.

- there's the Sunday paper

There is also a Monday Paper.

, where I work is closed,

Where other people work is close on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Many shops
close on Wednesday afternoon.

in some places you can't even get alkee-haul on Sunday!

Many places you cant get it on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Some places
don't serve it at all.... others, the Christians for example, actually
have it as part of their church services on a Sunday

F---ing ADD IT UP, people!

Yep.... You are short sighted and only see one view point.

Plus, a LOT of folks are going to CHURCH on SUNDAY!

A lot go on Monday-Saturday too.

What more proof does anybody need?

You have not give nay proof... circumstantial evidence shows nothing.
Using your standards of evidence I have even better evidence that Santa
Clause exists. (Also Superman, Batman and Sherlock Homes )

Wow! Praise the LORD!!!!!1

Sorry but Judaism, Christianity and Islam (which largely over lap and
use the same books in their holy book) have Friday, Saturday and Sunday
as the "Sabbath". It is s Hebrew word that has no connection with
Sunday.

Old January 10th 10, 09:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
Chris H

In message , Bill Graham
writes

"Bill Graham" wrote

NOTICE. - THERE IS NO LOGIC ALLOWED IN THIS BAR. IF YOU ARE NOT A
LIBERAL, AND ARE USED TO THINKING ABOUT, AND DISCUSSING LOGICAL THINGS,
THEN PLEASE GO DOWN TO BILL'S PUB ABOUT A BLOCK AND A HALF NORTH OF
HERE. THE PATRONS THERE USE LOGIC, AND WILL NOT OBEY ANY LAW ON THE
BOOKS JUST BECAUSE IT IS THERE.

Http://www.godhatesfags.org.uk/

Just for fun....
do look it is not the Westborugh Baptists.... (it is the UK fags)

Old January 10th 10, 07:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
[email protected]

Does Chris H lack a sense of humor?
Does he not know irony? Sarcasm?
Just askin.
Old January 11th 10, 12:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default I kill-filed the ****** "Ray Fischer"

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:29:35 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:10:54 -0800,
wrote:

I did it, and it felt GOOD!

What a nut-case!!