Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Old September 7th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
picture taker

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

one could only hope

I think a Venusian certified "1d mark II" might run either of us a cool

$million, if not more.

Brad Guth wrote:
"picture taker" wrote in message
oups.com

i feel your pain i would also like a 1d mark II but can't afford one

I think a Venusian certified "1d mark II" might run either of us a cool
$million, if not more.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 7th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
AustinMN

Brad Guth wrote:
BTW; everything I post is automatically dyslexic encrypted, free of
charge.
-
Brad Guth

Dyslexic decryption:
Brad Guth = Drab Thug.

Austin

Old September 7th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Actually a reasonably robust little CCD and all other processing ICs on
artificial diamond should not be all that extra spendy, and there's all
sorts of battery alternatives that ott to work within spec of such a
toasty environment. Dry CO2 is actually a good electrical insulator,
and ceramic or silica/quartz encapsulated components should do perfectly
fine and dandy, with everything platinum interconnected.

Of fused quartz and fused silica exhibit outstanding optical quality,
and otherwise titanium alloy case and a fused silica CDR for image
storage should do quite nicely, or merely transmit everything to the
mothership that's parked in GSO.

Fused Silica (FS)
http://www.sciner.com/Opticsland/FS.htm
Max. Cont. Service Temperatu 950°C (1742°F), 1200°C (2192°F) -
limited time
Annealing Point 1120°C (2048°F)
-
Brad Guth

Old September 7th 06, 05:59 AM posted to \,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Brad Guth wrote:
"Bill K" wrote in message
ups.com

Mr. Guth,
You are living proof that the Internet brings out all the fruits and
nuts.

That's odd, because you're the living proof that I've been correct about
this anti-think-tank of a Usenet from hell that sucks and blows all
along.

It's Usenet rusemasters and/or Third Reich minions like yourself that
has us at war with damn near half the world, and there's obviously more
to come.

Wow! He sure had our number.

Groups deleted.

--
john mcwilliams

Old September 7th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

I bet that Mensa and a few other folks are smart enough to realize that
these Usenet MIB spooks and moles of lately are in fact coming out in
full force. Soon enough this topic should most likely become another
one of their versions of Usenet WW-III hype, spin and damage-control,
and I'd suppose any time now I'm going to be accused of having a
personal cash of WMD and of hiding Usama bin Laden. Therefore I'll just
keep trying to reintroduce an updated effort at delivering this honest
message about my having discovered the physical signature of other
intelligent life, as having been existing/coexisting on Venus. I'm
thinking at least as of existing/coexisting 16+ years ago when our
NASA/Magellan mission was doing it's radar imaging thing.

If this digital image was too complex for your expertise or simply much
for your computer to manage, I'll tell you how to easily minimize the
task of processing as little as 5% of the total frame, or at most 10%
should include the entire area of interest that can then be rather
quickly processed into as large of an image file as your computer can
manage to cope with, although there's no good reason to push this small
portion of not more than 10% into a multi megabyte format, that is
unless your intentions are those of proving how massive and/or distorted
your version of an image can be accomplished.
Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif
low res:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/ht...115s095_1.html

If you don't have a clue as to what you should be looking for, in which
case think of it as a WMD search, or that of looking for Usama bin
Laden, or if I have to I'll be very specific as to the limited portion
of what this image has to behold that's looking rather intelligently
artificial and otherwise of keen interest, especially if you're at all
interested in looking for that nearby ET UFO Park-n-Ride tarmac.

Unfortunately, many of the original Magellan links are either
malfunctioning or having been intentionally banished. Otherwise you
should fully expect your efforts as being tracked and if at all possible
spermware/****ware attacked, just as is ongoing as I'm online today and
getting my usual share of their efforts to foil whatever I'm into doing.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 7th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

MAGELLAN: Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles / Brad Guth / Guth Venus

From my limited Usenet experience that hasn't been exactly all that
resourceful nor end-user friendly unless you happen to own a full-body
flak suit, you'd certainly be hard pressed to learn all that much of
anything by way of the usual anti-think-tank of what this naysay Usenet
of infomercial-science represents, and/or by way of NASA's own
infomercial-science standards of having excluded whatever evidence suits
their agenda. But in spite of their obvious ESA/(Venus Express) and
"Guth Venus" banishment, there's all sorts of new and improved science
that's arriving about Venus, all of which further supports the
geothermal nature of our extremely nearby and rather toasty Venus as
being one seriously geophysically active and unavoidably hot place for
the likes of us wussy and somewhat dumbfounded humans to live in the
buff. However, the facts of that thick and terribly buoyant soup of an
atmosphere as being so extra toasty by day, and otherwise cooling itself
off rather nicely by night (extracting roughly 15% more thermal energy
than solar contributed) does not significantly alter the geothermally
heated surface situation by day or night, as being from where the vast
bulk of that environmental CO2 and thermal energy has been derived from.

For all it's worth, Venus is still within the newish planetology phase
of having been radiating and otherwise continually outgassing and
thereby unavoidably contributing to atmospheric mass, as well as towards
the heating of that Venusian atmosphere, as having been primarily
roasting or rather baking itself from the bottom up, along with the
solar influx by day adding insult to injury.

ESA's thermal imaging and other planetology science results from their
Venus Express, with lots more to come.
http://sci.esa.int/science-e/www/obj...objectid=39432

For starters, and besides whatever's having been interpreted from
various high quality and very truth worthy radar obtained images, we
also had some fairly old but good science as to appreciating the surface
geothermal anomaly differentials, of what's clearly representing an
active environment as having 225~240 K, as well as contributing as to
whatever a good amount of surface elevation could factor without
involving anything that's specifically active lava, bringing that
overall thermal differential to a rather nifty 320 K.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/science/kief...oebe_fig2b.gif
By any known standards of physics, considering the nearly 10% density of
water which that surface atmosphere of mostly CO2 represents, whereas
such available thermal differentials as well as for the added 4+bar/km
of pressure differential is not exactly representing a wussy amount of
easily available energy.

Once the Venus EXPRESS PFS instrument is rebooted/activated and
contributing in depth of better thermal imaging resolution that should
penetrate down to the surface, whereas this is when we'll get another
good batch of updated science as pertaining towards the mapping of all
those multiple hot spots or active volcanic zones of geothermal lava
and/or of various surface mud flows plus high pressure gas vents that
are most likely contributing (according to John Ackerman's "Alternative
View of Venus") their fair share of S8(monoclinic sulfur), and possibly
the PFS will be of sufficient resolution as to re-identify the active
area associated with the 'Fluid Arch'.

All that I'm saying is that Venus is simply not offering the exact same
surface temperature upon each and every square meter of that newish
(much less old than Earth) planetary environment, and there's certainly
absolute loads of what's local and of essentially unlimited/renewable
energy that's available to work with. There's also absolutely nothing
technical that's entirely insurmountable on behalf of other intelligent
life having existed/coexisted, whereas there's only the ongoing mindset
of bigotry, greed and arrogance of Usenet naysayism that's continually
hard at work of their status quo wagging-thy-dogs to death, of otherwise
imposing as much collateral damage and carnage upon the innocent without
ever a stitch of remorse to boot is unfortunately pretty much what we
should expect.

The image of what easily interprets as a Venusian township or complex
community of those extremely large and I think impressive looking
structures, reservoirs and of what I interpret as having a rigid airship
and of that associated bridge as having created their perfectly rational
configuration of a worthy Venusian infrastructure, along with having
their nearby township's local tarmac that's also offering a fairly
complex item of good size, isn't a joke. But since most Usenet folks
and official damage-control rusemasters tend to refuse to believe my
image processing and otherwise impose banishment upon all subsequent
interpretations, or for that matter of tormenting whatever anyone else
happens to perceive as being potentially artificial about Venus gets
their official Usenet topic/author stalking, bashing and/or banishment
along with as much of their mainstream status quo flak as this pathetic
Usenet from naysay hell can muster (yet they'll believe each and every
NASA/Apollo image w/o question and/or without a stitch of physics or any
other hard-science in support thereof) is why I'm starting this topic
off by posting the raw NASA/Magellan image links, which so happens to
contain the bulk of those terrific items of interest, that which I've
spoken of and having requested honest contributions from all others,
that's hopefully going to become worthy of my having shared this
discovery for the past seven years.

Here's the original of the Magellan radar imaging composite, of
representing roughly 225 meter and 36 image confirming looks/pixel:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

If this radar digital image was simply too complex for your expertise,
or simply too much for your computer to manage, I'll gladly tell you how
to easily minimize the task of processing as little as 5% of the total
frame, or at most 10% should more include the entire area of interest
that can then be rather quickly processed into as large of an image file
as your computer can manage to cope with, although there's no good
reason to push this small portion of not more than 10% into a multi
megabyte format, that is unless it's your intentions of proving how
massive and/or distorted your version of an image can be accomplished.
MAGELLAN: Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles
low res:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/ht...115s095_1.html

LIFE identified on Venus

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...78f97e66897298
At least "Duncan Young" was at the time being honestly constructive,
though without his supposed expertise ever once having contributed a
supportive radar image on behalf of his unsubstantiated argument that
all is perfectly natural. Although I'd been cut off from GOOGLE Usenet
at the time, so that further topic contributions were not being
accepted, and by the time I'd noticed it seemed too late. The others as
having contributed to this one and of so many other similar topics were
clearly of NASA's damage-control or MIB rusemasters, and thereby totally
pointless for accomplishing anything the least bit constructive.
Clearly these folks have a great many of their infomercial butts to
cover, and at public expense they're really good at it.

My argument has always been that 36 looks/pixel beats 4 looks/pixel
whenever it comes down to being of the most truth worthy of such radar
pixels. Unfortunately, 36 looks/pixel brings the resolution down to 225
m/pixel instead of the niftier 75 m/pixel, but that's only good news on
behalf of honest observationology if what we're looking for is of a
reasonably large configuration or stature to start off with, and since
we still have the surrounding terrain that is always there to behold as
a clear reference, reinforcing as to what's otherwise looking perfectly
natural about Venus, as opposed to what looking as most likely
artificial.

If I'm still not asking too much, please take another unbiased/(open
mindset) 1:1 look-see, and tell me whatever it is that you honestly
think, and please do bother share as to the observationology and/or
planetology basis of whatever's encharge of your best SWAG or
investigative mindset. If you can't manage or otherwise refuse to
accomplish the digital PhotoShop enlargements, in which case I'll
provide my best efforts as to sharing the step by step of whatever
photographic digital enlargement/(zoom-in) process has to offer, and
then I'll share the enlargement results of what I've managed to
accomplish, which unfortunately isn't going to be 10% as good as what
our nondisclosure NIMA team has had to offer, and my efforts shouldn't
even be nearly as good as whatever yourself and your newer software of
whatever PhotoShop can deliver.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 8th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Most everything we bring along for the ride needs energy, especially if
your ice cold beer is at risk. Thankfully, dry CO2 is going to become a
real handy element, especially along with the local thermal and pressure
differentials that exist, and so much so that importing of raw energy
need not be a consideration.

The h2o2/aluminum battery or Al-H2O2 energy cell is worth at the very
least 20 fold the energy density of a lead/zinc/acid battery.

However, like most every other battery on this global warming polluted
Earth or anywhere else you'd care to think of, there are a few technical
and other energy demands of producing pure enough h2o2 and aluminum that
would make this h2o2/aluminum battery or fuel/energy cell a fairly
significant net loss of raw energy, especially if these two basic
essentials had to be derived form a nonrenewal local or much worse
imported resource of minerals and/or of entirely imported energy that
simply would not fly without such efforts having to expend even more
energy.

The good news; (energy in) still equals (energy out) X %eff, and those
elements of aluminum and h2o2 are each representing perfectly good
products of stored energy that can subsequently be extracted as
providing a reliable resource of pure energy on demand.

A couple of perhaps hundreds of available pages on the topic of hydrogen
peroxide and aluminum (h2o2/aluminum) or Al-H2O2 as power/fuel cells or
chemically reactive battery that's anything but unimpressive:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1215072333.htm
http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?...rticle&sid=717
@1.3 kwhr/kg is 4.68 MJ/s of potential h2o2/aluminum energy payback.

http://www.batteriesdigest.com/broad_spedtrum.htm
"The Aluminum-hydrogen peroxide system has a theoretical energy density
of 3,418 Wh/kg at 3.3 Volts."

That's merely 12.3048 MJ/kg/sec

"Potassium hydroxide as a catholyte and anolyte is circulated through
the cell with a 50% hydrogen peroxide solution which supplies oxygen to
the cathode. Another application utilizes the Aluminum-oxygen energy
system to power a dry suit diver’s heating system for six hours. In a
package 12 inches in diameter by 24 inches long, the unit allows for
rapid recharge in 10 minutes."

So a fairly small al-h2o2 battery for operating our 'CCD on diamond'
camera with a nifty 10:1 zoom optic of a fused quartz/silica lens isn't
all that unlikely, and otherwise I foresee no insurmounbtable problems
in keeping the internal CCD and of it's related circuity within thermal
spec. The toasty CCD on diamond DR(dynamic range) of that camera may be
a little iffy, although I believe there are other photon sensitive
elements that could reverse much of the DR loss due to such thermal
considerations.
-
Brad Guth

Old September 8th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing
Brad Guth

Actually, that of having to create a reasonably robust little CCD camera
and of all other processing ICs on artificial diamond should not be all
that extra spendy, and there's all sorts of battery alternatives that
ott to work within spec of such a toasty environment. Dry CO2 is
actually a good electrical insulator, and ceramic or silica/quartz
encapsulated components should do perfectly fine and dandy, with
everything platinum interconnected.

Platinum as a positive coefficient of resistance wire that isn't exactly
offering the best terrestrial alloy conductor of electrons, however at
microcircuitry applications and at the much higher environmental
temperatures it's going to become similar to copper, except much tougher
and platinum having roughly half the thermal expansion coefficient seems
like another good sort of thing.

Of fused quartz or fused silica exhibit outstanding optical quality, and
otherwise titanium alloy case and a fused silica CDR for image storage
should do quite nicely, or merely transmit everything to the mothership
that's parked in GSO.

Fused Silica (FS)
http://www.sciner.com/Opticsland/FS.htm
Max. Cont. Service Temperatu 950°C (1742°F), 1200°C (2192°F) -
limited time
Annealing Point 1120°C (2048°F)

As far as I know of, there's nothing of whatever's electromechanical
that's unable to withstand 811 K (1000°F) under continuous duty
applications. R-1024/m of a composite basalt seems perfectly insulative
enough, and dry CO2 that's nearly 10% the density of water makes for a
darn good freon replacement.
-

Old September 8th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"John McWilliams" wrote in message

Wow! He sure had our number.

Groups deleted.

Double Wow! right back at you. Where the heck did you and your
all-knowing naysayism go, and why is it that you can't manage to
accomplish a little PhotoShop that helps to prove one thing or another
(natural/artificial) about Venus?
-
Brad Guth