Nature pictures Scotland Perthshire

Old February 13th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Default Nature pictures Scotland Perthshire

I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
--

New Photo Gallery: World & Emotion http://photoextra.blogspot.com/
New Photo Gallery: Amsterdam Mo http://photoamsterdam.blogspot.com/

Old February 15th 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

Thank you for your advice

I think they were meant to be snapshots.

But I would like to make it more professional as you suggests

--

"Jasen" wrote in message

"*Albert & Photo Galleries*" wrote in message
I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
--

A lot os images have the subjects very centrally placed, one of my pet
hates. Makes them sort of boring to look at, for me at least. A number

Old February 15th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

"*Albert & Photo Galleries*" wrote in message
Thank you for your advice

I think they were meant to be snapshots.

But I would like to make it more professional as you suggests

Sorry if I sounded harsh but I do like to keep it honest and I believe it
helps. Not all of the images were bad, just a number of them.
Here's some of mine for comparison if you like:
http://www.photographersplace.com/pi...mber=Jasen1970
I don't have very many landscapes in this lot but you can get a general idea
about how I have tried to keep it simple and not centrally place the
subject. I don't have people shots here as I hate taking images of people
unless it is candid. Anyway, good luck.

Old February 16th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

*Albert & Photo Galleries* wrote:
I have released new pitures about Perthshire

Click at http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
--

New Photo Gallery: World & Emotion http://photoextra.blogspot.com/
New Photo Gallery: Amsterdam Mo http://photoamsterdam.blogspot.com/
New Photo gallery Perth & Stirling: http://perthshire.blogspot.com/
My Photo Galleries Scotland UK Holland
http://creationphoto.blogspot.com

I have no comments or advise to offer because years ago I thought what
ever I noticed was photographic material. Experience has taught me
otherwise and the more I examined "everything" the more I discovered
something I've never been able to explain...as you acquire an eye the
better your photos become...but ALWAYS keep shooting and learn to use
"Previsual" methods which are in one's thoughts.
It will come..be patient and enjoy the trip.
Wm. Gerardino, Photojournalist

Old February 16th 06, 11:15 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature

"wmgerardino" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

This is true somewhat, but you can hasten the learning process by seeing
what others do and use what you learn from that. It is true to use a
pre-visual method, and everything around you can be photographed in some way
to bring out the interesting parts of anything in front of you. One motto is
to "Keep it simple, stupid!", and this could never ring more true than with
photography.