NIKON USA--TERRIBLE SERVICE EXPERIENCE.

Old December 13th 04, 07:59 AM
MarkČ

"DALLAS" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:27:24 -0800, MarkČ wrote:

Dislike of your twanging on and on; I don't hate you, certainly not
jealous (er, should I be?), possibly a touch bored.....

Also, 'twas based on observation over several months. From a
dispassionate observer. One who would gladly tell you to take your own
advice you dispense to others: Grow up, or bugger off.

And Mark 2d: you could simply stop replying. I *know* you can do it!

I will mercifully consider kill-filing the foul-mouthed, self-convicting
"gentleman."

Please...stop whining and just ****ing do it already. I will not miss you.

Dumbass.

I'm no genius, but I'm defintely not a dumbass.

Since you won't miss me, kill-file away.
But since you probably will miss me, here are a few of
my images for you to remember me by:
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/37442907
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/37442908
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/37442909
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/image/37442910

Here are some nice Maui shots from this summer...
....with even a couple of MYSELF in there. You could print
those out and throw darts, etc. if it makes you feel better:
http://www.pbase.com/markuson/maui_2004

Now go shoot some pictures, Dallas.

Old December 13th 04, 04:19 PM
AnOvercomer 02

Here are some nice Maui shots from this summer... ...with even a couple
of MYSELF in there. You could print those out and throw darts, etc. if
it makes you feel better: http://www.pbase.com/markuson/maui_2004

===============================

I think this Maui shot would be a good one to throw darts at:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/36637198

8))-(---(

Cody,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old December 14th 04, 12:00 AM

Why do digital images look so wimpy?

Old December 14th 04, 12:00 AM

Why do digital images look so wimpy?

Old December 14th 04, 12:45 AM
Skip M

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why do digital images look so wimpy?

That's rich, coming from you...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old December 14th 04, 12:45 AM
Skip M

oups.com...

Old December 14th 04, 02:23 AM
MarkČ

wrote in message
oups.com...
Why do digital images look so wimpy?

Got a gripe about an image?
Let's hear it!
I'm always ready for thoughtful criticism.
Waiting...