HAVE YOU BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE ???

Old December 15th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default HAVE YOU BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE ???

Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

Old December 15th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jay Beckman

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

I guess I must have been extremely nice this year.

As part of XMas this year, I've added two lenses:
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4

And tomorrow, Santa's "Big Brown Truck" is scheduled to deliver:

- Nikon V ED 35mm Scanner (I have thousands of slides to unleash on the
viewing public.) I looked hard at the newest Canon Flatbed/Film hybrid
scanner (9950?) but as I already have a good flatbed scanner, don't need to
duplicate the flatbed capability. I love my EOS 20D but I really want to be
able to bring out my T90s and the FD glass I've already got so a film
scanner will be a great add.

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.pbase.com/flyingphotog

Old December 15th 06, 11:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

Pre-X-mas deal on a Nikon 9000 ED, so closed on that.

Waiting for Sony to do a "class" 10 or 12 Mpix DSLR...

Looking for a 120 Makro for the Hasselblad.

Still tempted for the Minolta 85 f/1.4, 17-35 f/3.5 and 135 f/2.8
[T4.5] STF for the Maxxum 9 and Maxxum 7 and whatever comes next.

Cheers,
Alan

Old December 15th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

"Jay Beckman" writes:

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

I guess I must have been extremely nice this year.

As part of XMas this year, I've added two lenses:
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4

And tomorrow, Santa's "Big Brown Truck" is scheduled to deliver:

But it is xmas, No L, no L,....

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
Old December 15th 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Annika1980 wrote:
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

A little of both.

What I hope for under the tree??

Some extra time to go and shoot and
process the images. Maybe a new
Nikon digital or extra cash to buy one.

To all here at RPE35, may your holidays
bring you health and happiness for the rest
of the year. May all your images be just as
you pre-visualized them.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old December 15th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris Loffredo

Annika1980 wrote:
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

A nice Leica M8!
(Unlikely, though...)
Old December 15th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jan Keirse

Annika1980 wrote:

Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

My D70s has 60000 frames. A D2Xs would be nice ;-) But I'm afraid that it won't
be anything more than hope. I've got myself a 70-200 f/2.8 af-s vr on december
1th so I'm not complaining. As long as my camera doesn't die ;-)

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

Jan Keirse - +32 (0)485/089.786
http://jankeirse.free.fr
Old December 15th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael Benveniste

"Annika1980" wrote:

Have you been naughty or nice this year?

Yes, sometimes simultaneously.

And what do you hope will be under your tree?

I'd like a hydroelectric plant, but nobody gives a dam anymore...

--
Michael Benveniste --

Old December 15th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

And what do you hope will be under your tree?

What I would really like doesn't fit under the tree.
I know I'm being naive here, but what would make me very happy is to
have our troops back home.
Helen

Old December 15th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

POTD.com.au wrote:
"Annika1980" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hard to believe that the Holiday Season is already upon us and
Christmas is only (YIKES!) 10 days away. Have you been naughty or nice
this year? And what do you hope will be under your tree?

Mr. Divs knows that it's never too late to try to influence Santa:

I hope a 400/2.8 will be waiting under tree.

If it's there i'll believe in Santa... heck, if it's there i'll believe in
the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and even the Valentine's Day Chicken!"
;-)

Rusty
http://www.pixelpix.com.au/gallery

LOL.....what the heck is the Valentine's Day Chicken?
Helen