FS: B+W ND and Grey Graduated 67mm

Old August 22nd 03, 09:58 AM
H Wang

Default FS: B+W ND and Grey Graduated 67mm

I have the following two B+W 67mm glass filters for sale

1. Neutral Density (ND) 0.9 (8x) #103 Glass filter - $20 (new $29.50)

2. Graduated Neutral Density Gray 502 Glass filter - $42 (new $57.50)

(New price quoted from B&H)

Both filters are in brand new condition with original box/packages.
I bought them for my Fuji 690 rangefinder and never really did
use them (played with it when I first got it) and
kinda sat around in my drawer since.

I have since sold all my medium format cameras and move
to digital. Buyer paid $4.00 for shipping (within USA).
If you buy both, I'll ship free.

Interested? Contact me at
Please remove "-BOGUS" from the email address before
using it.

convert to grey: 4 x the spatial resolution? [email protected] Digital Photography 1 February 19th 05 07:22 PM
Grey Market IMKen Digital SLR Cameras 10 February 13th 05 11:11 PM
Grey "spots" in images Musty Digital Photography 9 December 27th 04 06:23 PM
Grey market stores in NY for Canon 300D Siddhartha Jain Digital Photography 2 October 14th 04 03:01 PM
Background pics, neutral grey stepwedges & WebClocks Donald Gray Digital Photography 0 June 25th 04 04:14 PM