LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

Old July 28th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_6_]

Default LUNCH WITH THE 40D!

Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:27 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?
But enough about my 40D .... here's a nice bluebird pic!

WHO RULES?

Nice capture. The DOF you used makes the bird jump away from the
background.
Very sharp in detail and not overly saturated in color.

Keep at it. Very well done.

Draco

Yep, Captive birds are always that easy to shoot. What sort of glue does
he use Draco?
Old July 28th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_6_]

Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:14 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:27 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?
But enough about my 40D .... here's a nice bluebird pic!
WHO RULES?
Nice capture. The DOF you used makes the bird jump away from the
background.
Very sharp in detail and not overly saturated in color.
Keep at it. Very well done.
Draco

Yep, Captive birds are always that easy to shoot. What sort of glue does
he use Draco?- Hide quoted text -

Well what ever he used, you were able to get out of it. Feel good to
be off your medications?

Don't be dragging me into your freeky dream world. AS for the rest of
you socks, time to change. It is getting smelly again.

The real DRACO

You mean there are other Dracos?
Old July 30th 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
D-Mac[_5_]

Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 5:26 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 3:14 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:27 am, Annika1980 wrote:
Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?
But enough about my 40D .... here's a nice bluebird pic!
WHO RULES?
Nice capture. The DOF you used makes the bird jump away from the
background.
Very sharp in detail and not overly saturated in color.
Keep at it. Very well done.
Draco
Yep, Captive birds are always that easy to shoot. What sort of glue does
he use Draco?- Hide quoted text -
Well what ever he used, you were able to get out of it. Feel good to
be off your medications?
Don't be dragging me into your freeky dream world. AS for the rest of
you socks, time to change. It is getting smelly again.
The real DRACO

You mean there are other Dracos?- Hide quoted text -

If there is then they should be aware of the likes of you and Noons.
Both are a under medicated, over inflated ego sycophants with nothing
better to do than hassel photographers.

D-mac I had offered you a hand in friendship and you freakin bit it. I
had offered good words about your photographs and you claim that I am
a liar and can not be trusted. You foul...

Noons, you are just a foul person and have no real need to say
anything else.

Jerks. The both of you.

Draco

I think the real problem is cultural. American's in general are full of
themselves and when someone comes along who doesn't dance your tune, you
don't know how to handle them and instead of try to understand and
(shock Horror, modify your behaviour) You (as a nation) launch attacks
against the heathen strangers.

There's a saying in Australia about "Yanks"... Very correct too.

"Too many of the *******s over sexed, over paid and over here".

Until recently when any of you lot arrived on our fair shores you
flaunted the fact our currency was half the value of yours and behaved
like some God had arrived to show us the missionary position. How's it
feel now to be part the problem instead of the solution?

When I started looking at Bret Douglas' assets, I began to realise that
Australian's have it pretty good compared to you lot. His house is worth
about $160,000 (well the ones around it are). My home which is roughly
in the same sort of neighbourhood as his, is valued at over $600,000.

**** mate... You lot have gone from the race to admire to the banana
republic and yet you still try to make out you hold some superiority
over us.

I seriously don't post photos looking for "good words" about them. I get
plenty of that from paying customers of which I have an abundance. I
post them for their entertainment value and sometimes for a joke, mostly
to **** Bret off for having defiled and insulted my female clients.

Isn't it odd? That Noons is just exercising his right to try and keep a
country specific news group, country specific. When the idiot from
Tennessee responded to his requests with vulgar replies, he very
graciously returned the behaviour... And you think he's jerk for doing that.

Still being serious, I think you are culturally aligned with the worst
despot ever to hold a camera. Wether there is any truth in the
allegation he's a paedophile or not, he certainly has shown his
familiarity with disgusting pornography and his readiness to engage in
criminal activities when his spoilt brat mentality rears it's ugly head.

Look to your own back yard for reasons why these groups have degenerated
into a rough house Draco. The idiot you idolise so much is the cause of
80% of the damage done here. Before you start telling Aussies they are
jerks, do some navel gazing and discover who started the vulgarity,
image theft and foul mouthed insults... Americans and your idol is one
of the worst.

All that's left here is a bunch of mostly derelict old codgers with too
much time and to little to occupy it, who can't adjust to their loss of
testosterone and start fighting like a bunch of hungry parrots waiting
for the next feed.

You and your bunch of foul mouthed ratbags need to get the **** out of
these groups and leave then to people who want to discuss on-topic subjects.

Old July 30th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

D-Mac wrote:

All that's left here is a bunch of mostly derelict old codgers with too
much time and to little to occupy it, who can't adjust to their loss of
testosterone and start fighting like a bunch of hungry parrots waiting
for the next feed.

You and your bunch of foul mouthed ratbags need to get the **** out of
these groups and leave then to people who want to discuss on-topic
subjects.

You and your bunch??? I sure am not one of his, or his, or her, or your
"bunch", nor are most here.

All it takes is one foaming would be bully to pollute a group.

Good bloody night, mate, cork it up.

--
lsmft
Old July 30th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Chris H

In message , D-Mac
writes
I think the real problem is cultural. American's in general are full of
themselves and when someone comes along who doesn't dance your tune,
you don't know how to handle them and instead of try to understand and
(shock Horror, modify your behaviour) You (as a nation) launch attacks
against the heathen strangers.

I have noticed this too. So have others. I spent a spell in (another)
European country on a project for a multi-national. The "survival guide
" HR gave me as an incoming English speaker had on page 2 a single short
paragraph

"Different does not mean wrong. You will see and experience many things
during your stay that are not the same as back home. This does not mean
they are wrong, backward or need improving. They are just different to
what you are used to. This country has a different culture and we are
happy with it. Accept it"

I saw this when they gave me the guide. They laughed and apologised
Apparently it was written for the US Americans who also worked there.

Until recently when any of you lot arrived on our fair shores you
flaunted the fact our currency was half the value of yours and behaved
like some God had arrived to show us the missionary position. How's it
feel now to be part the problem instead of the solution?

They will not admit to being the problem they still think they are the
shining light to the world and the world's policeman.

**** mate... You lot have gone from the race to admire to the banana
republic and yet you still try to make out you hold some superiority
over us.

I think it will hit them in the next 2-4 months.

Old July 30th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Chris H

In message
,
Draco writes
On Jul 30, 4:17*am, Chris H wrote:
In message , D-Mac
writes

[...]

Hello Chris,
I'm sure there are a lot of us here already know we aren't the
world superiors any longer.

Yes .
Many do but you probably will not be surprised at the number who still
think the US is the Worlds Policeman and can do no wrong. Anything the
US does is for the Good of Humanity and they are the biggest kid on the
block etc

I have come across a group recently who think it is OK to Nuke OBL in
Pakistan (because he must be there), Invade Iran and there is no
economic crisis in the USA...

But we are a whole lot better than many
places to live.

Very true.... some parts better than others

Differant views make for more interesting gatherings. When all
people understand this then the world will become better. Until then
we need more of those HR notes to send out with travelers.

BTW that was 15 years ago.

Have a great week,

I have "man flue" :-(

Old July 30th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 7/30/08 3:17 AM, in article , "Chris
H" wrote:

In message , D-Mac
writes
[...]

No wonder the Irish hate people like you.

Old July 30th 08, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:56:53 -0700 (PDT), Draco
wrote:

There's a saying in Australia about "Yanks"... Very correct too.

"Too many of the *******s over sexed, over paid and over here".

As being a proper son, under paid over here person I truely take
offense to your "saying". Yes I may be over sexed. But, it is better
than being undersexed.

I not completely sure, but I believe that saying (without the "too
many of the *******s") about "oversexed, overpaid, and over here"
originated in England during WWII. Commonly heard in the pubs around
US military bases. The Yank soldiers had money, chocolate, and silk
stockings available to them, and the local lads objected to the Yanks
"pulling all the birds". It wasn't so much a statement about American
arrogance as it was about competition for female company.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old July 30th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Chris H

In message , George Kerby
writes

**** mate... You lot have gone from the race to admire to the banana
republic and yet you still try to make out you hold some superiority
over us.

I think it will hit them in the next 2-4 months.

No wonder the Irish hate people like you.

Why? It is a statement of fact or don't you watch the economic news?
Who says I am not Irish?

Old July 30th 08, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Draco wrote:

Then why ask for comments and /or critiques? Shot, some of your images
are quite pleasent to look at and some aren't.

Noons requests? He has blasted others, myself included, with hate and
vulgarity that wasn't called for nor required to get the point home.
The gentleman from Tennessee only returned fire with fire.

The spoiled brat mentality has been shown by you on many occasions. To
bad he has to crawl into the gutter to be able to defend his
opinions.

Looking in my backyard? How about you confessing up with the number of
socks you operate to deflect the truth. What about your theft of
images and slanerous and libelous use of a web site? I am not tell all
Aussies they are jerks. Just you and Noons.

What do you think I do Draco?
Sit around at a PC with nothing to do except wait for you to post a
reply? I actually have a busy family life mate. Usenet is just a
distraction I may or may not have time for. It's 1:38 AM here as I
write. I've just finished work for the day.

As for you taking offence at the truth... The core of the problem mate.
You see no wrong in you and your disgusting mate's behaviour. Wake up
Draco. His behaviour may be humorous and acceptable to you but it's
offensive and illegal to the world at large and this *is* an
international forum.

Noons began by reminding all Americans posting American junk in an
Australian specific group they were not welcome to do it. His right.

Did you respond by removing aus.photo from your replies? The Jackass
responded with his vulgarity and personal insult "Get Stuffed Noons"
attitude. "I'm a yank and I'll do as I bloody well please". Don't blame
Noons for responding in kind.

I don't steal images Draco. A bunch of photos of the jackass were sent
to me by someone he ****ed off. That narrows the field down to about 600
million, doesn't it? Tell me how someone in the photo gets to claim they
took it and I'll notify your congress they need to mint a new medal for him.

On the other hand, Bret Douglas started all this crap by stealing my
professional client image and trying to poke fun at the people in
them... What a ****ing asshole thing to do. I don't give a hoot in hell
what he says about my photography and his opinion of my photographs
bother me even less.

To attack innocent people is about as bad as it gets. Don't try and
defend his behaviour or you'll be branded just as big a mongrel as he is.

There is nothing untrue or fabricated on http://www.annika1980.com.
Everything there is factual and backed up with evidence. How can you say
it's slander or libel when I truthfully report what the jackass you
defend did to me in his quaintly American way of trying to eradicate
some one who pointed out the obvious - he needs to learn about more
photography and place less emphasis on plasticising his work in Photoshop?

It gets down to the core of the problem Draco. He can handle the truth
even less than you can. Here you are having a second go at me because
you take offence at the truth too! Go look in the mirror mate. What do
you see? An American or a human?

The socks... yeah, in hindsight I did use too many of them. This is why
I'm back with D-Mac. They started when I thought if I changed my screen
name, I'd avoid that Aussie version of Bret - Mark Thomas.

Just me looking for ways to avoid the bullying prick rather than take
him on. It didn't work with the Jackass either. Consider all the socks
dead as of now. I realise the only way handle them is expensive legal
action ...which I've budgeted for and commenced against some people with
more to come. What makes anyone think they can behave illegally and get
away with it is beyond imagination... Eventually it will stop. Probably
after I waste money stopping it.

So here's some advise for you Draco. Get rid of the attitude. Recognise
what you might see as normal in Arlington is offensive - even illegal in
another country and that the *rec* groups are international. Don't
support a loud mouthed crook who has no morals or principals... You are
after all, known by the company you keep.
--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...