LCD part no. / manufacturer for Fujifilm F47fd camera

Old March 3rd 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default LCD part no. / manufacturer for Fujifilm F47fd camera

Hello,

does anyone know the part number / manufacturer for the 2.5'' lcd of a
fujifilm f47fd camera? This information is not available anywhere (and
by the way, i can't find the manufacturers / part nos. for any lcds of
any digital camera).

Fujifilm says that the pixel count is 230,000, though no normal
resolution matches this number. the closest I can come up with is
480x480=230,400, but I would be grateful if someone could englighten
me about his as well.

Thanks,
T.
Old March 3rd 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ray

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 07:26:46 -0800, truxxon wrote:

Hello,

does anyone know the part number / manufacturer for the 2.5'' lcd of a
fujifilm f47fd camera? This information is not available anywhere (and
by the way, i can't find the manufacturers / part nos. for any lcds of
any digital camera).

Fujifilm says that the pixel count is 230,000, though no normal
resolution matches this number. the closest I can come up with is
480x480=230,400, but I would be grateful if someone could englighten me
about his as well.

Thanks,
T.

Assuming a 4:3 aspect, that would calculate to about 552x414. Why would
it need to be a "normal resolution"?
Old March 3rd 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Brendan Gillatt[_2_]

Old March 3rd 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Brendan Gillatt
k wrote:

Fujifilm says that the pixel count is 230,000, though no normal
resolution matches this number. the closest I can come up with is
480x480=230,400, but I would be grateful if someone could englighten
me about his as well.

That number is often quoted as the number of individual RGB dots on the
LCD, not pixels. Also, the 230,000 will probably be rounded.

it's a 320 x 240 lcd, for a total of 230,400 dots.
Old March 3rd 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J Taylor[_5_]

Jim Townsend wrote:
[]
Rounding??

Fujifilm says the camera sensor produces 9.02 Megapixels when in fact
it really has 9.124608 Megapixels

Well is a "megapixel" 1024 x 1024, or 1000 x 1000, or evne 1204 x 1000
pixels? G Not to mention the active versus inactive (black-level)
pixels.....

David