Anything with a Foveon ought to work for you.

Old January 24th 04, 04:00 AM
don hodgdon

Default Anything with a Foveon ought to work for you.

wrote in message
I have several friends in the underground scene and we enjoy a lot of skin

on skin
contact. We wish to convey the pleasure we feel with multiple partners and

gay
bondage action. What camera is best for low lighting and skin tones?

Roland Karlsson

Old January 26th 04, 02:56 PM
Jim MacKenzie

Isn't this a darkroom newsgroup? How can I use a Foveon in the darkroom?
It shorts out when I put it in the developer.

I am all in favour of digital imaging but I so tire of reading digital
messages in traditional photography newsgroups.

Jim

Old January 26th 04, 03:19 PM
The Wogster

Jim MacKenzie wrote:
Isn't this a darkroom newsgroup? How can I use a Foveon in the darkroom?
It shorts out when I put it in the developer.

I am all in favour of digital imaging but I so tire of reading digital
messages in traditional photography newsgroups.

Okay, the message in question was cross-posted in rec.photo.digital,
rec.photo.darkroom and rec.photo.film+labs.

It belongs in the first, but not the other two, this is called
cross-posting, it's fine to cross post into related areas, but digital
camera sensors are really OFF TOPIC for the other two groups. Are there
news readers out there, that simply post every message into every group
your subscribed to? Outlook Express maybe?

Old January 26th 04, 07:58 PM
Jim MacKenzie

"The Wogster" wrote in message
.. .
It belongs in the first, but not the other two, this is called
cross-posting, it's fine to cross post into related areas, but digital
camera sensors are really OFF TOPIC for the other two groups.

Oops, I didn't notice the "rec.photo.digital" in the thread. It is
definitely off-topic in the other two though.

If you go to rec.photo.equipment.35mm you'll find tons of digital posts,
even though they have no business being there. The only on-topic posts
there would be those pertaining to the scanning of 35mm film.

Jim

Old January 31st 04, 01:39 PM
Ray Fischer

Jim MacKenzie wrote:
Isn't this a darkroom newsgroup? How can I use a Foveon in the darkroom?
It shorts out when I put it in the developer.

Bet it works better afterward too.

--
Ray Fischer