!New photo's!

Old October 24th 05, 08:15 PM
Max Burke

Default !New photo's!

.... on my website.

Finally got around to updating my website with some new photo's.

New galleries for abstract, Wellington (New Zealand) inner city Bypass
protests, May Day 2005 parade, and an 'about Wellington' gallery...

And no I DONT use thumb nail pages, you're supposed to view them in
sequence... (just to explain why and to save people having to email me where
are thumbnail pages are)

All comments , any errors found, suggestions for improvements, etc
appreciated.

Found Images