ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Old September 18th 12, 03:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 2:38 AM:

Having tried to capture hummingbirds in mid-flight, let alone them
sitting on a branch, then add into that holding a heavy long lens and
limited DOF, I know how much hard work goes into it. Bret's work
rates up there with the world's top nature photographers...deserving
of praise.

Helen, please: stop embarassing yourself...
Old September 18th 12, 03:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

rwalker wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 4:04 AM:

Damn! Those are impressive!

Indeed they are. The original post one isn't, though.

Old September 18th 12, 04:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:03:36 -0700 (PDT), Annika1980
wrote:
: On Sep 17, 8:04*am, Noons wrote:
: Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 17/09/2012 1:40 PM:
:
: Aw c'mon! *Just get along with the stupid, mindless fawning like everyone else!
: Who cares if the image is not in focus where it is important? *What, you wanna
: get all technical now all, of a sudden? *You, communist!
:
: Hey Noons, is this one in focus?
: http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146031169/original.jpg
:
: How about this one?
: http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146096093/original.jpg
:
: Or maybe this one:
: http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146096147/original.jpg
:
: Suck me.
:
: Hey dickhead: I don't give a **** what you are showing now.
: I commented that the one you posted originally has its main subject
: completely out of focus and I stand by what I said.
: If you think differently, then post a blown out, grossly over-sharpened
: crop so that all the fawners can go goo-goo-gaa-gaa at the sharpening
: rings. Don't try to change the subject, dip****: you're not intelligent
: enough to do so.
:
: The pic in question was already a tiny crop from the original and is
: plenty sharp enough to produce 8"x10" prints.
: Perhaps I could better understand your point when you show me your
: shots of leucistic hummingbirds, or any hummingbirds, or any birds at
: all for that matter. If you want to have a sharpness dick-measuring
: contest, I'll be happy to whip out a few of mine. Not all of them of
: course, just enough to win the bet.
:
: Here's one more crop from a full frame of a hummer flying. Is that
: sharp enough for your stupid ass?
: http://bretdouglas.smugmug.com/Photo...MG3674fb-L.jpg

I think we should lay off of Noons. (That includes you, Bret!) How will we all
feel if our comments cause Noons to have a stroke and his son posts an article
on his blog lamenting his father's vegetative state and blaming us for setting
him off? Oh, the humanity!!

Bob
Old September 18th 12, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 1:18 PM:

I think we should lay off of Noons. (That includes you, Bret!) How will we all
feel if our comments cause Noons to have a stroke and his son posts an article
on his blog lamenting his father's vegetative state and blaming us for setting
him off? Oh, the humanity!!

Dream on, stupid wank.
Guess what, I'm still here and in full work, for many years to come.
While you, are retired and ready for the big burn!
Old September 18th 12, 05:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Helen wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 2:38 AM:

limited DOF, I know how much hard work goes into it. Bret's work
rates up there with the world's top nature photographers...deserving
of praise.

Oh yeah? So tell us, Helen: why isn't he already a top nature photographer?
Other than in your imagination, that is.

Heck, you've been claiming that for years now, isn't it about time it FINALLY
matched reality? Tell me: where was his work PUBLICLY acknowledged as a "top
nature photographer"?

Come on, miss fawn: for once put some reality in your idiotic tirades!

No? Then STFU, STUPID BITCH!
Old September 18th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 10:10*pm, Noons wrote:

I don't comment on sharpness of 800X500 images, stupid ass.
Do something like this, handheld, no "crops" whatsoever, with film:http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...t/frontage.jpg
then we'll talk. *Oh, and stop right the try and alter any of my images and
you'll lose ANOTHER internet account. *Got it nice and clear?

Oh wow, a full-sized image down-sized for the web. Anybody can make
that look sharp, dumbass. That's why you need to post actual size
crops so we can see the actual sharpness.

And what internet account could I possibly lose, dip****? Google?
LOL! What a moron.
Old September 18th 12, 04:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Sep 17, 10:11*pm, Noons wrote:
rwalker wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 4:04 AM:

Damn! *Those are impressive!

Indeed they are. *The original post one isn't, though.

cough*bull****!*cough

Here is the full fame image. Tell me where I missed the focus, idiot.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146129068
Old September 19th 12, 06:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 19/09/2012 1:56 AM:

Damn! Those are impressive!

Indeed they are. The original post one isn't, though.

cough*bull****!*cough

Here is the full fame image. Tell me where I missed the focus, idiot.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/146129068

On the supposed main subject, moron. I've said it repeatedly for quite a while
now, which part of it did you not grasp?

Old September 19th 12, 06:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default OUT OF FOCUS ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 19/09/2012 1:45 AM:

Oh wow, a full-sized image down-sized for the web.

Just like ALL of yours, isn't it?

Anybody can make
that look sharp, dumbass.

Indeed. That's how incompetent "photographers" like you can show images "in
focus". One wonders: why use such a piece of machinery as a 5dm2 when you can
show as sharp with a 4MP camera...

That's why you need to post actual size
crops so we can see the actual sharpness.

And when was it that you ever did that, moron?

And what internet account could I possibly lose, dip****? Google?
LOL! What a moron.

Just like you lost the aol one, LONG before aol disappeared.
Don't say I didn't warn you...

Old September 20th 12, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Robert Coe

On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:55:54 +1000, Noons wrote:
: rwalker wrote,on my timestamp of 18/09/2012 4:02 AM:
:
:
: Had a computer crash and lost all my filters for Agent. Now I
: remember why I had this numbnuts in there in the first place. Plonk
: once again.
:
:
: Eat **** and die, arsehole.

Noons, please ask your headshrinker to post an article here explaining why you
behave as you do. I think we'll be inclined to make allowances for your
appalling attitude if we become convinced that it isn't really your fault.

Bob