The ever-elusive Nikon ML-L3 Remote

Old October 19th 04, 09:18 PM
Brian

Default The ever-elusive Nikon ML-L3 Remote

My apologies for annoying anyone with this, but as hard as these are
to find, I did find 10 of them for the MSRP of $18, and had to drive a
ways to do it... but I'm keeping one for myself (D70 Owner), and
selling the rest on e-bay for less than the guys in Hong Kong or UK...

Old October 19th 04, 09:48 PM
Paul

"Brian" wrote in message

My apologies for annoying anyone with this, but as hard as these are
to find, I did find 10 of them for the MSRP of $18, and had to drive a
ways to do it... but I'm keeping one for myself (D70 Owner), and
selling the rest on e-bay for less than the guys in Hong Kong or UK...

snip

Just one word greed no wonder you can not get them

Old October 19th 04, 10:13 PM
Darrell Larose

"Brian" wrote in message

My apologies for annoying anyone with this, but as hard as these are
to find, I did find 10 of them for the MSRP of $18, and had to drive a
ways to do it... but I'm keeping one for myself (D70 Owner), and
selling the rest on e-bay for less than the guys in Hong Kong or UK...

Maybe eBay will cancel this auction for spamming...

---

Old October 19th 04, 10:29 PM
Brian

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:13:58 -0400, "Darrell Larose"
wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
.. .

My apologies for annoying anyone with this, but as hard as these are
to find, I did find 10 of them for the MSRP of $18, and had to drive a
ways to do it... but I'm keeping one for myself (D70 Owner), and
selling the rest on e-bay for less than the guys in Hong Kong or UK...

Maybe eBay will cancel this auction for spamming...

No offense... but how is mentioning my e-bay auction in one single
usenet group, without any other e-mails or posts related to it to any
other individuals or newsgroups.... spam?

Quite frankly I actually thought some folks might be interested. I'm
not exactly going to retire on selling 9 remotes by the way...

Old October 19th 04, 10:56 PM
Darrell Larose

"Brian" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:13:58 -0400, "Darrell Larose"
wrote:

"Brian" wrote in message
.. .

My apologies for annoying anyone with this, but as hard as these are
to find, I did find 10 of them for the MSRP of $18, and had to drive a
ways to do it... but I'm keeping one for myself (D70 Owner), and
selling the rest on e-bay for less than the guys in Hong Kong or UK...

Maybe eBay will cancel this auction for spamming...

No offense... but how is mentioning my e-bay auction in one single
usenet group, without any other e-mails or posts related to it to any
other individuals or newsgroups.... spam?

When it violates both the newsgroup charter (no commercial posts) and eBay
own regulations... ergo SPAM!!! They aren't that hard to find.

---

Old October 19th 04, 11:09 PM
Mick Brown

Not that I care weather or not it was posted here, but I can tell you I went
through hell trying to find one, I had to drive into the city, walk into the
camera store and ask for one.....then (and you arnt going to believe this),
I had to wait at least....3 minutes while they got one out of stock, it was
the most frustrating 3 minutes of my life...

Seriously for a second, personally I think Nikon should supply them with the
camera, i know I got one with the Canon G2 & G5 I had. Does Canon supply a
remote with their latest DSLR's? Then again no one ever supplied them with
film cams.

--
Michael Brown
Melbourne Australia

"Darrell Larose" wrote in message

"Brian" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:13:58 -0400, "Darrell Larose"
wrote:

.. .