online shop

Old August 6th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Jacobsen

Default online shop

hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you
Old August 6th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Paul Heslop

Jacobsen wrote:

hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you

Hi jacobsen. For a broader outlook and replies try

rec.photo.digital

They have many more users

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old August 7th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
Jacobsen

Hi jacobsen. For a broader outlook and replies try

rec.photo.digital

thanks
bye/
Old August 7th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
David J Taylor[_4_]

Jacobsen wrote:
hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you

Jacobsen,

This group does not deal with DSLR cameras. The correct group is:

rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Note that some shops in the USA offer very low prices - too low! Check
these shops carefully before making any purchase.

Cheers,
David

Old August 10th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.zlr
measekite

That is a hard choice. I like Nikon lenses and the D200 is great but I
would also consider the D80 and spend the savings on an extra lens. But
the Canon 5D is a full frame camera that should allow printing of larger
photos. The D200 does have a built-in flash that is very convenient for
fill flash in shaded areas out of doors.

Canon did not realize that pros (the 5D market) may not want to lug
around a heavy flash and keep it mounted most of time so they can be
ready for shaded areas.