the best search engine on the web

Old November 9th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
yasmeen

Default the best search engine on the web

this is the best search engine on the web

www.egyfox.com

you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
torrent

try to use it Today

www.egyfox.com

and you can submit your site to the engine and alot of another search
engine

www.submit.egyfox.com

thanksss

Old November 9th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GregS

In article . com, "yasmeen" wrote:
this is the best search engine on the web

www.egyfox.com

you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
torrent

try to use it Today

www.egyfox.com

and you can submit your site to the engine and alot of another search
engine

www.submit.egyfox.com

thanksss

Well, it does have site submission, something most do not have.
Most new seach engines have site submission, then they take it away.
I don't know about the popups and sounds on this site. Really bad.

If this this works, site submission to all these for free?
Something wrong??.

greg
Old November 9th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
bongo

"yasmeen" wrote in message
ups.com...
this is the best search engine on the web

www.egyfox.com

you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
torrent

try to use it Today

whats the tracking popup for?
and the search is not that good.
what a load of rubbish.
google is still my friend,

Old November 9th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GregS

In article , " bongo" wrote:

"yasmeen" wrote in message
oups.com...
this is the best search engine on the web

www.egyfox.com

you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
torrent

try to use it Today

whats the tracking popup for?
and the search is not that good.
what a load of rubbish.
google is still my friend,

It does not have GROUPS, thats what we are here doing.

I was trying to get people to use Google a couple years before
it really caught on. Just remember, Google does not have everything. You have to use
other search engines to get more. I was trying to get more people to
use Gigablast.
http://www.gigablast.com/

but I'm not sure if its going well. Its rather stagnant.

greg

Old November 9th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GregS

In article , (GregS) wrote:
In article , " bongo"
wrote:

"yasmeen" wrote in message
roups.com...
this is the best search engine on the web

www.egyfox.com

you can search on web - images - video - audio - news - download -
torrent

try to use it Today

whats the tracking popup for?
and the search is not that good.
what a load of rubbish.
google is still my friend,

It does not have GROUPS, thats what we are here doing.

I was trying to get people to use Google a couple years before
it really caught on. Just remember, Google does not have everything. You have
to use
other search engines to get more. I was trying to get more people to
use Gigablast.
http://www.gigablast.com/

but I'm not sure if its going well. Its rather stagnant.

By the way, I just noticed Gigablast is posting new URL's. You
don't get to do this very often. I remember when Google accepted URL's,
now it all pay up or not be known. You miss a lot of updated sites
when Google takes weeks to accept a URL submission.

greg

Old November 9th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Lee K

"yasmeen" wrote in message
ups.com...
this is the best search engine on the web

Search Engines? Here's a link to a site that provides links to over 150
search engines. Take your pick.

http://www.newmediajournal.us/daily_...gine_index.htm

Old November 10th 06, 09:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
www.kevinkienlein.com

I don't think so... I typed in "kevin kienlein" and only got 255 hits, on
Google I got 933 hits... better work on that a bit more!! kk

ups.com...