Canon EOS 300D or Nikon D-70

Old November 25th 04, 02:02 PM
Eric Zwartjes

Default Canon EOS 300D or Nikon D-70

Dear forumvisitors,

I can imagine that the aboven question has been asked a lot times before,
but I couln't find the history of this newsgroup.
Therefore I hope somebody can give me 3 arguments to decide to buy a Canon
EOS 300D or a Nikon D-70.
I am interested to make pictures in nature and to make pictures of the
soccerplays of my son.
Therefore I have also to buy a telens 75-300 mm, maybe with a vibration
reduction.
Who can help me, just in short comment, how to decide.

Eric

Old November 25th 04, 02:39 PM
YAG-ART

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:02:22 GMT, "Eric Zwartjes"
wrote:

Dear forumvisitors,

I can imagine that the aboven question has been asked a lot times before,
but I couln't find the history of this newsgroup.
Therefore I hope somebody can give me 3 arguments to decide to buy a Canon
EOS 300D or a Nikon D-70.
I am interested to make pictures in nature and to make pictures of the
soccerplays of my son.
Therefore I have also to buy a telens 75-300 mm, maybe with a vibration
reduction.
Who can help me, just in short comment, how to decide.

Although I am a devoted Canon fan, I just don't like the digital rebel
for anything more than a p&s replacement. I would get the D-70 or
Canon 20D
Old November 25th 04, 06:43 PM
Matt

I would second that.

I have been lurking newsgroups, looking to buy a digital SLR, and the 20D
seems to be in a league of it's own in it's class. But, going by the
dedication to Nikon from many people, I think the D70 seems like a good
choice over the 300D, although I have no doubt both are great cameras in
their class.