My first digital camera - how to turn on flash?

Old August 1st 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Pete[_4_]

Default My first digital camera - how to turn on flash?

I've recently acquired my first digital camera, second hand
no instructions available. I've worked out most of the functions
but I can't work out how to turn on the flash.

The display shows a symbol, its a zigzag line inside a circle
I think means "flash off," am I right?

The camera is an I.T. Works model 3045. Any help?

Anyone know if I.T. Works has a website? Maybe I could
download a manual from there, or could email my question..

Old August 1st 07, 08:54 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Dennis Pogson

Pete wrote:
I've recently acquired my first digital camera, second hand
no instructions available. I've worked out most of the functions
but I can't work out how to turn on the flash.

The display shows a symbol, its a zigzag line inside a circle
I think means "flash off," am I right?

The camera is an I.T. Works model 3045. Any help?

Anyone know if I.T. Works has a website? Maybe I could
download a manual from there, or could email my question..

There should be a button that you press to cycle through the flash options,
Flash On, Off, Red-eye reduction, etc. This button would have a flash sign
beside it. Otherwise invoke the Set-up menu.

Dennis.

Old August 1st 07, 11:03 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
bugbear

Pete wrote:
I've recently acquired my first digital camera, second hand
no instructions available. I've worked out most of the functions
but I can't work out how to turn on the flash.

The display shows a symbol, its a zigzag line inside a circle
I think means "flash off," am I right?

The camera is an I.T. Works model 3045. Any help?

Anyone know if I.T. Works has a website? Maybe I could
download a manual from there, or could email my question..

Did you try a search?

http://uk.shopping.com/xPF-IT_Works_3045
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Concord_E...splay_~reviews
http://www.concord-camera.com/produc...il.aspx?id=214
http://www.concord-camera.com/suppor...ls.aspx?id=174

http://www.concord-camera.com/upload...45%20InstM.pdf

BugBear

Old August 4th 07, 03:34 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Pete[_4_]

"Pete" nospam.ple@se wrote in message
k...
I've recently acquired my first digital camera, second hand
no instructions available. I've worked out most of the functions
but I can't work out how to turn on the flash.

The display shows a symbol, its a zigzag line inside a circle
I think means "flash off," am I right?

The camera is an I.T. Works model 3045. Any help?

Anyone know if I.T. Works has a website? Maybe I could
download a manual from there, or could email my question..

Thanks for the help, everyone. Got it working now.