WATERFALLS

Old November 14th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Forest Wanderer

Default WATERFALLS

I want to share my site that is dedicated to waterfall photography. I
am just an amateur but I like sharing my work and posting it for others
to enjoy. Please respond and let me know if you like it.

Personally I think waterfalls are the most beautiful shots for
photography there are. They all are magical and mysterious.

http://www.fores****erfalls.com

Old November 14th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hebee Jeebes

I love waterfalls. I just bought a guide book of California waterfalls and
was amazed that there are over 200 waterfalls in California. Some on private
land but most on public land. Great shots btw.

ups.com...

Old November 14th 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Hebee Jeebes wrote:
I love waterfalls. I just bought a guide book of California waterfalls and
was amazed that there are over 200 waterfalls in California. Some on private
land but most on public land. Great shots btw.

"Forest Wanderer" wrote in message
ups.com...
I want to share my site that is dedicated to waterfall photography. I
am just an amateur but I like sharing my work and posting it for others
to enjoy. Please respond and let me know if you like it.

Personally I think waterfalls are the most beautiful shots for
photography there are. They all are magical and mysterious.

http://www.fores****erfalls.com

Then you would love a trip down the Columbia river along Oregon highway
84. Lots of really nice waterfalls. Search Webshots.com for
waterfalls, and you will probably see some of my pictures (rphunter42)
there. It is a pretty popular subject.
Old November 14th 06, 10:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
mogh baba

On 13 Nov 2006 19:29:23 -0800, "Forest Wanderer"
wrote:

I want to share my site that is dedicated to waterfall photography. I
am just an amateur but I like sharing my work and posting it for others
to enjoy. Please respond and let me know if you like it.

Personally I think waterfalls are the most beautiful shots for
photography there are. They all are magical and mysterious.

http://www.fores****erfalls.com

Nice pictures. you are lucky that have access to so many waterfalls.

Mogh
Old November 14th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Ron Hunter
wrote:

Then you would love a trip down the Columbia river along Oregon highway
84. Lots of really nice waterfalls. Search Webshots.com for
waterfalls, and you will probably see some of my pictures (rphunter42)
there. It is a pretty popular subject.

I was just there last summer. Since I live in western WA, it's not a
long drive. But there's about a ten mile stretch where there are
waterfalls everywhere.
Old November 14th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
In article , Ron Hunter
wrote:

Then you would love a trip down the Columbia river along Oregon highway
84. Lots of really nice waterfalls. Search Webshots.com for
waterfalls, and you will probably see some of my pictures (rphunter42)
there. It is a pretty popular subject.

I was just there last summer. Since I live in western WA, it's not a
long drive. But there's about a ten mile stretch where there are
waterfalls everywhere.

Very nice ones at that. Really enjoyed Multnomah Falls. Wish I were
young and able enough to have climbed to the top, or at least to the bridge.

Old November 15th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Ron Hunter
wrote:

Very nice ones at that. Really enjoyed Multnomah Falls. Wish I were
young and able enough to have climbed to the top, or at least to the bridge.

Getting to the bridge is a pretty easy climb, but going to the top...I
decided to pass. But there's a pretty impressive view from Vista House
just down the road.
Old November 15th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Scott W

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
In article , Ron Hunter
wrote:

Very nice ones at that. Really enjoyed Multnomah Falls. Wish I were
young and able enough to have climbed to the top, or at least to the bridge.

Getting to the bridge is a pretty easy climb, but going to the top...I
decided to pass. But there's a pretty impressive view from Vista House
just down the road.

A view from the top, 20 years ago.
http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/70242123

Not a great image but the only one I took when I was up there.

Scott

Old November 15th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Scott W wrote:
Randall Ainsworth wrote:
In article , Ron Hunter
wrote:

Very nice ones at that. Really enjoyed Multnomah Falls. Wish I were
young and able enough to have climbed to the top, or at least to the bridge.

Getting to the bridge is a pretty easy climb, but going to the top...I
decided to pass. But there's a pretty impressive view from Vista House
just down the road.

A view from the top, 20 years ago.
http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/70242123

Not a great image but the only one I took when I was up there.

Where's the farmstead in the photo next to it?

--
John McWilliams
Old November 15th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Scott W

John McWilliams wrote:

Not a great image but the only one I took when I was up there.

Where's the farmstead in the photo next to it?

That is in Michigan, from around 1982 back when I was flying
ultra-lights.
In fact it was flying ultra-lights that made me get my first decent
camera, a used Nikon
SLR. Before that I was shooting with an SX70, not a good camera to
take flying.

Scott

Alabama Photographers, have you seen any of these waterfalls? [email protected] Digital Photography 0 April 14th 06 10:57 PM
Anybody visited any of these waterfalls? [email protected] Photographing Nature 0 April 14th 06 10:16 PM
Waterfalls of Alabama and Maryland [email protected] Photographing Nature 0 April 7th 06 11:52 PM
Waterfalls xyzzy Photographing Nature 1 October 28th 05 01:11 AM
Waterfalls Paddleman Photographing Nature 7 March 22nd 04 04:05 AM