Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Old September 10th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default Idiot speaks

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d38cb69727249462c34cc4897490f787.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
OOPS!
Apparently the truth and nothing but the hard photographic digital truth
is simply too much truth for this anti-think-tank of rec.photo.digital
naysayism to cope with.

I guess there's nothing worth going for that's within this fine
all-American Usenet group of MI/NSA~NASA rusemasters that's in any way
worth a tinkers damn or otherwise honestly capable of being the least
bit human. Must be more of those MIB nondisclosure enforcers hard at
work.
-
Brad Guth

I have not been following your threads.

You should be aware that this News Group is not just inhabited by those poor
souls who live in the USA.

Would you do the rest of us a favour and please restrict your outpourings to
the looney groups, which are of interest only to Americans.

Roy G

Old September 10th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Roy G wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d38cb69727249462c34cc4897490f787.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
OOPS!
Apparently the truth and nothing but the hard photographic digital truth
is simply too much truth for this anti-think-tank of rec.photo.digital
naysayism to cope with.

I have not been following your threads.

You should be aware that this News Group is not just inhabited by those poor
souls who live in the USA.

Would you do the rest of us a favour and please restrict your outpourings to
the looney groups, which are of interest only to Americans.

Ay, lad; there are no Scots loonies enna where ta be found. Nor English,
French etc.

00

--
John McWilliams
Old September 10th 06, 11:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

Default Guth Venus is way more alive than Usenet

Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in a
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Then what's your insurmountable problem? Simply process the B&W digital
image as requested, or otherwise go have sex and report back. Either
way I'd be interested to hear your side of the story.

I'm not actually asking for your expertise because, you're obviously not
a very bright bulb. This task of digital emlargement isn't all that
complicated, in that a 3rd grade student should be more than capable.
How old are you?
-
Brad Guth

Old September 10th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Roy G wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:d38cb69727249462c34cc4897490f787.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
OOPS!
Apparently the truth and nothing but the hard photographic digital truth
is simply too much truth for this anti-think-tank of rec.photo.digital
naysayism to cope with.

I have not been following your threads.

You should be aware that this News Group is not just inhabited by those
poor souls who live in the USA.

Would you do the rest of us a favour and please restrict your outpourings
to the looney groups, which are of interest only to Americans.

Ay, lad; there are no Scots loonies enna where ta be found. Nor English,
French etc.

00

--
John McWilliams

Hi

To the gent with the guid Celtic name.

If you read my wording which I constructed carefully, I did not say there
were no Loonies here or Looney Groups of interest to the world furth of the
USA.

I asked him to restrict himself to groups only of interest to USA citizens,
which happen to also be for Loonies.

Gonny geezabrekjimmy, anat.! (as they would say in that ex European City of
Culture, 32 miles north east of here. )

Roy G

Old September 10th 06, 11:42 PM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:79692b7ac9edaeda9a61b0ce58dd21b0.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...
Talking of on-topic... That's the problem with your post. You talk in
language some of us villiage idiots don't understand in a photography
newsgroup, and your punctuation is terrible. Despite that, I have no
doubt
that you are a very intelligent guy.

Then what's your insurmountable problem? Simply process the B&W digital
image as requested, or otherwise go have sex and report back. Either
way I'd be interested to hear your side of the story.

I'm not actually asking for your expertise because, you're obviously not
a very bright bulb. This task of digital emlargement isn't all that
complicated, in that a 3rd grade student should be more than capable.
How old are you?
-
Brad Guth

Two Word response.

The first begins with F and the second ends with F.

Roy G

Old September 11th 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Martin Leese

Brad Guth wrote:
You'd certainly never know by way of Usenet infomercial standards, but
there's all sorts of new and improved science arriving about Venus,

-
Brad Guth

This thread contains 35 posts. 21 of these are
by the original poster; some are in clumps of
four or five posts. Clearly, this guy has a lot
more time to spend than the rest of us. I must
suggest that the best approach to shutting him
up is silence. Just silence. That way, he will
get bored and go away. (The proof will be the
four or five responses he makes to *this* post.)

Martin Leese
E-mail: LID
Web:
http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/
Old September 11th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Martin Leese" wrote in message

Brad Guth wrote:
You'd certainly never know by way of Usenet infomercial standards, but
there's all sorts of new and improved science arriving about Venus,

This thread contains 35 posts. 21 of these are
by the original poster; some are in clumps of
four or five posts. Clearly, this guy has a lot
more time to spend than the rest of us. I must
suggest that the best approach to shutting him
up is silence. Just silence. That way, he will
get bored and go away. (The proof will be the
four or five responses he makes to *this* post.)

Now! now there's another warm and fuzzy sort of intelligent idea of
topic/author banishment, or why not bring back book-burning and the
sport of burning folks at the stake, or perhaps better yet putting the
likes of Jesus Christ back onto another stick just like in them good old
days?

I believe this topic has lots to offer even the most uneducated, bigoted
and arrogant village idiots like yourselves. So, what's your actual
insurmountable problem besides the excessive amounts of butt-wiping
brown-nose you naysay folks have to continually haul about?

How's that for my having used up one post?

GOT CROSS?
-
Brad Guth

Old September 11th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill Krull

Roy G wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah you dim bulb. This superior intellect put you in your place. Now
stay there! This Brad dude is one of those extroverted geek wannabes.
How do you know he's extroverted? Because he stares at your shoes
instead of his when he's mumbling to you. I can't wait for his next put
down. I just wonder if we have the intelligence to comprehend what el
supremo deigns to tell us.
--
Gator Bait
Old September 11th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

The gentleman is suffering from a martyr complex. That is one of the
identifying characteristics of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
Pyschiatrists dread treating persons with NPD since they have so little
chance of recovery. Pathological violence is all too often the end
result. Not toward themselves, of course, as they are narcissists, but
toward those they perceive as inferior yet confound their
self-perception of grandiosity. Or, he may just be a college freshman
with an inflated ego. Oh well, he is very amusing.
--
Bill in Lake Charles

Old September 12th 06, 12:58 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital
Brad Guth

"Bill K" wrote in message
oups.com

The gentleman is suffering from a martyr complex. That is one of the
identifying characteristics of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD).
Pyschiatrists dread treating persons with NPD since they have so little
chance of recovery. Pathological violence is all too often the end
result. Not toward themselves, of course, as they are narcissists, but
toward those they perceive as inferior yet confound their
self-perception of grandiosity. Or, he may just be a college freshman
with an inflated ego. Oh well, he is very amusing.

"Martin Leese" is hardly amusing, more like totally pathetic and rather
mainstream status quo at all cost.

Folks like "Martin Leese" is exactly why we have to keep going to war,
just so their bigotry and arrogance can remain as dumfounded and
otherwise as greedy as ever.

Venus and of the intelligent other life that's existing/coecisting is
obviously not his cup of tea, any more so than the truth about 911, TWA
flight 800 or the USS LIBERTY fiasco that we're still paying for with
collateral damage and way too many lives as well as in hard earned
dollars, and we're running ourselves out of affordable resources of
energy as we continue to pollute mother Earth for all it's worth.
-
Brad Guth