[SI] Mandate XLV - Vivid

Old December 17th 04, 04:46 AM
Thad

Default [SI] Mandate XLV - Vivid

Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

--

Thaddeus Lip****z
Old December 17th 04, 05:06 AM
Skip M

"Thad" wrote in message
Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

--

Thaddeus Lip****z

When is the deadline for entry? 2 weeks?

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Old December 17th 04, 05:19 AM
Bruce Murphy

Thad writes:

Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

Hmm!

What if you want vivid BW, would massively contrasy stuff work there?

Old December 17th 04, 05:34 AM
Thad

Bruce Murphy wrote:

Thad writes:

Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

Hmm!

What if you want vivid BW, would massively contrasy stuff work there?

Good point. I will not rule it out. My intention was to leave a very
loose mandate on the table for the busy holiday season. Why don't we let
the group decide. Thoughts, everyone?

--

Thaddeus Lip****z

Old December 17th 04, 05:38 AM
Thad

Skip M wrote:

"Thad" wrote in message
Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

--

Thaddeus Lip****z

When is the deadline for entry? 2 weeks?

Sorry man. I would imagine that it will be due two weeks from this
coming Sunday - Jan 2?

--

Thaddeus Lip****z

Old December 17th 04, 11:44 AM
TAFKAB

"Thad" wrote in message
Bruce Murphy wrote:

Thad writes:

Get out that Velvia from the ice box, or set your digicam to vivid
color
mode. Adjust those settings on your monitor. I'm looking for a pleasant
shot of any subject. The only requirement is that the colors must be
awesome, vivid, and saturated - leave the Porta NC at home for this
round.

Hmm!

What if you want vivid BW, would massively contrasy stuff work there?

Good point. I will not rule it out. My intention was to leave a very
loose mandate on the table for the busy holiday season. Why don't we let
the group decide. Thoughts, everyone?

contrast is vivid, so why not?

--

Thaddeus Lip****z