[SI] Mandate reminder/update & new mandate!

Old April 27th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default [SI] Mandate reminder/update & new mandate!

On 10-04-26 17:53 , Robert Spanjaard wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:14:02 -0700, Savageduck wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wallpaper

Flame on!

This is the one I'm using as my own wallpaper at 1680x1050. The blurry
left side is a nice place to put your icons. :-)

http://www.arumes.com/temp/Arumes-CRW_4987wp.jpg

Damn. Are you sure about the single submission limit? If so, replace my
submission with this one, shot yesterday:

http://www.arumes.com/temp/Arumes-CRW_5424wp.jpg

Robert,
I could be wrong (I invariably am) but, I am not sure if Bowser is
accepting SI submissions in the manner you are attempting to make them.

I would check, http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage ( the only
change for the "Wallpaper Project" would be what he outlined in his
proposal) and perhaps consider submitting your entry the way the rest of
us do it.

Thanks, SD. If these rules still apply, then Bowser should mention (the
link to) them in his SI-posts.
I tried to participate in one mandate before, the same way I did it now,
and nobody mentioned the rules then. How are new participants supposed to
know about this page?

Usually the mandator is a little more providing of details when
announcing a mandate - where the announcement and the mandate itself
contain links to the rulz, and the mandate would spell out exceptions to
the rulz for some cases.

Bowser has been a little, er, casual, in this regard.

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.
Old April 27th 10, 02:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

On 2010-04-26 16:23:28 -0700, Alan Browne
said:

[...]

...er be nice Alan. Bowser is doing the job right now. It keeps the SI
alive, and small group as we are, we all still get some entertainment
from it, and he does have another life.

I am very nice to Bowser.

After all I handed over the SI to him didn't I? ;-)

--
gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.