Olympus Stylus 400 broken?

Old August 29th 04, 02:08 PM
eBrian

Default Olympus Stylus 400 broken?

Hi,

I have an Olympus Stylus 400. Recently I've had a problem, in which I
turn on the camera, and there's nothing on the viewfinder. The
viewfinder mode is on, I know, because it shows me the stats (ie,
shows battery status, quality, resolution, number of pics left). But
the picture itself is blank.

A few times I'd find it would work, and other times not. I would get
it working by switching it on and off repeated and the picture would
return this way.

But in the last 3 days I haven't been able to get the picture back up.
When I take pictures, even if I take it with the viewfinder switched
off, still come out blank.

When I browse through my previously taken pictures they show up fine
right on the viewfinder. I just can't take any more pictures with
this camera.

Just wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions. I don't think
I have the receipt for this thing, although it might still be under
warranty because I bought it around 9 months ago.

Thanks,
Brian Yao