WTB Parts for 4x5 Crown Graphic

Old November 27th 03, 03:27 AM
Mr. Bluto

Default WTB Parts for 4x5 Crown Graphic

Hi, I'm looking for a couple small parts for a Pacemaker Crown graphic
that I recently acquired.

The first is a small metal piece that fits over the front edge of the
bed. When the bed is closed, the metal piece fits into a metal clip at
the top, which keeps the bed latched closed. When I first got the
camera, I could not get the bed to open, and in the process, I bent
the metal clip. I tried to bend the metal piece back into shape, but
only made it worse and it ended up popping off. Cross-sectionally it
is shaped like a U (though upside down to fit over the lip). It is
only about 1/8" high by about 3" long.

The second item is the top lens boad slide lock with the words "Crown
Graphic" on it. When I was cleaning the camera, the
paint on this wore off easily.

Certainly neither of these affect the function of the camera, though
it would nice to be able to latch the bed in place, and the slide lock
is a cosmetic feature.

Does anyone know where I could get these parts? Thanks.

Russ