Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

Old October 15th 07, 12:36 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Avery

Default Example of traditional mono image from digital colour

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 03:35:34 -0700, wrote:

I note Douglas has not been back to answer the suggestion that all he
did with that image was to use the channel mixer set to its default
100% red channel. Rocket science.

He has also not been back to explain why he would use flash for that
shot, thereby creating the problem with the foreground. And then
there's that severed arm.

But I guess I just don't understand a true artiste..

By the way, here's that link again:
http://www.weddingsnportraits.com.au...ono-colour.htm

Oh.

What an astonishing surprise - the IMAGES ARE GONE! You, gentle
reader, can draw the obvious conclusion.

I have mostly enjoyed this thread Mark. Some interesting information
muddled in with all the bull****. I was too late to see Dougie's
images, they had been removed by the time I got here.

Thanks for asking the question, and for filtering the crap.

It is good too see that you are still roaming the streets. Obviously
Dougie has mislaid the paperwork again.
Old October 15th 07, 01:29 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
.. to take up where Mark Thomas left off after his ISP warned him
of the consequences of continuing his extremely bad habit of stalking me.

No-one, which obviously includes my ISP, has 'warned me of the
consequences of .. stalking'.

So Douglas has just lied. Again.

Old October 15th 07, 01:43 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
.. to take up where Mark Thomas left off after his ISP warned him
of the consequences of continuing his extremely bad habit of stalking me.

No-one, which obviously includes my ISP, has 'warned me of the
consequences of .. stalking'.

So Douglas has just lied. Again.

Yeah apparently he reported me to my ISP, I actually rang them the next day
on an unrelated inquiry and in passing asked them about being reported to
them for a breach of the TOS (I apparently offended the little sook by
swearing) the guy on the phone checked to see if anything had been logged,
nothing, nada, zip, zilch.
he then proceeded to tell me that unless there was a warrant involved, they
don't disclose personal information and they take such complaints as being
nothing more than an nuisance.
I see Douggie has pulled the Legal threat card out again because apparently
Vintage Monk has been "Stalking" him, and in the process Doug outed himself
as Chon Kei, so I challenge Doug, show us the relevant legislation in
relation to just how many replies to your postings on Usenet constitute
Stalking (apparently VM has 4 more posts before he is "Technically" stalking
Doug)
I don't expect much, but look forward to the side stepping or outright
ignorance of this question by Doug.

--
We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed
in. Some of us just go one god further.

Old October 15th 07, 02:54 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Doug Jones

"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

I was gonna drop out of this discussion until I received his email full of
accusations
and threats and then saw the message that he put up in place of the
pictures.
Bet that wonderfully witty message brings droves of customers to his
bussiness.
Now it's ocurred to me to ask of the Ausy folks about slander, defamation,
theft,
and false accusations laws down under.
Perhaps the poor slob needs a dose of his own medicine.
Doug J

Old October 15th 07, 10:40 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
D_Mac

On Oct 15, 10:29 pm, wrote:
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:

.. to take up where Mark Thomas left off after his ISP warned him
of the consequences of continuing his extremely bad habit of stalking me.

No-one, which obviously includes my ISP, has 'warned me of the
consequences of .. stalking'.

So Douglas has just lied. Again.

You really will have stop this **** Mark. If you won't do it
voluntariarly, I'll use the law to force you to stop.

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:13:28 +1000
Subject: [Obfuscated reference number] Stalking, defamation and
lies from your user
To: obfuscated email address

Dear Douglas,
Thank you for your email.
The IP confirms the offender to be an Optus customer.
As per Optus's Broadband AUP and TC's, the user has been contacted in
regards to this offense.
Optus is unable to provide further information regarding the offender
due to Privacy laws.
If you would like to take this matter further, please contact the
appropriate legal authorities.
Our legal department will be contacted in relation to this case and
relevant documentation can then be used and shared (legally) to create
a legal case against the offender.

Without a legal case against this person, you will need to contact the
forum/site administrators to request a block against this user to
prevent further postings.

Please provide your information (your logs and links) to the police in
addition to the reference number below:

ID of reference obfusicated

This will allow the retrieval of your communication to Optus thus far,
and investigation performed on this matter.
Please do not hesitate to forward any future breaches to
for Optus to action.

Just lies from Optus too?

Doug

Old October 15th 07, 10:42 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
D_Mac

On Oct 15, 11:54 pm, "Doug Jones" wrote:
"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message

wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

The choice is your Doug. Get my property off your web site or you'll
find out first hand how serious I am.

Old October 16th 07, 12:36 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Vintage Monk[_3_]

Doug Jones wrote:
"Atheist Chaplain" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

One thing you could have done Doug is put a little message under that
link to not take a mouthful of coffee when you click on it.

I had coffee come out of my nose.

That is too funny
Old October 16th 07, 12:39 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Vintage Monk[_3_]

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

Well my contract is up with Ozemail in 3 days and I have already signed
up with a new ISP so I better make the most of my 4 posts.

I wonder if replying to someone that replied to Dog is still classed as
stalking Dog.

I have sent links to some of his stalker accusation posts from yesterday
to everyone in my address book. It seems there is a lot of morning
coffee being spat around.

The best reply came from the assistant prosecutor at the local
courthouse/police station. Apparently the whole section had a good laugh.
Old October 16th 07, 05:10 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
D_Mac

On Oct 16, 9:39 am, Vintage Monk wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
wrote in message
roups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

You are just too funny for your own words Monk.

I remember another bully who started stalking me in 2004 with a
strikingly similar style to you. "Charles Stevens" he called himself
then. He had mates in high places too. ASIC I think from memory. He
thought he'd send them my prospectus or some other stuff he'd gotten
hold of when my wife tootled off for a pee and left the display
unattended for 5 minutes.... Security cameras are a great invention.
Anyway...

He kept dropping names of famous people the way you did with a
motorcycle rider, He had the idea he could totally disregard the law
and because he thought it was a such a small infringement, the Police
and anyone else (everyone, I think) would laugh at my complaints.

Well a few did. A few took them seriously. One, wrote up a "crime
report". Even gave it a number I use each time I update the complaint
with further evidence. It is still being investigated buy already the
Federal Police are considering upgrading it to an actual stalking case
and issuing an arrest warrant.

It seems that Copyright theft in the Cinderella state doesn't get much
attention in the media a few Police and court officials don't see it
as being of much interest.

Stalking on the other hand is a different matter which involves the
Federal Police and requires state police to cooperate with the feds.
This is where your attempt at diminishing the law and how it is
implemented trips up, Monk. Your clock is ticking. Wouldn't it be a
hoot if it was one of your mates who spilt their coffee that arrived
to arrest you?

Three more to go and one more threat.

Doug

Old October 16th 07, 05:45 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Vintage Monk[_3_]

D_Mac wrote:
On Oct 16, 9:39 am, Vintage Monk wrote:
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 15, 8:16 pm, D_Mac wrote:
[...]

(For the record, Doug has directed a post at me and I am going to reply)

You are just too funny for your own words Monk.

What happened to the blacklist Doggy?

I remember another bully who started stalking me in 2004 with a
strikingly similar style to you. "Charles Stevens" he called himself
then. He had mates in high places too. ASIC I think from memory. He
thought he'd send them my prospectus or some other stuff he'd gotten
hold of when my wife tootled off for a pee and left the display
unattended for 5 minutes.... Security cameras are a great invention.
Anyway...

So what does that have to do with anything?

He kept dropping names of famous people the way you did with a
motorcycle rider,

What motorcyle rider??

He had the idea he could totally disregard the law
and because he thought it was a such a small infringement, the Police
and anyone else (everyone, I think) would laugh at my complaints.

Show me where I have done anything like what "Charles Stevens" did.

Well a few did. A few took them seriously. One, wrote up a "crime
report". Even gave it a number I use each time I update the complaint
with further evidence. It is still being investigated buy already the
Federal Police are considering upgrading it to an actual stalking case
and issuing an arrest warrant.

Wow, 3 years and now they are just considering upgrading it. Maybe they
just tell you this to shut you up.

It seems that Copyright theft in the Cinderella state doesn't get much
attention in the media a few Police and court officials don't see it
as being of much interest.

Seriously, I have never seen someone dribble so much **** as you do. How
has this reply turned into a copyright issue. I haven't taken any of
your crap.

Stalking on the other hand is a different matter which involves the
Federal Police and requires state police to cooperate with the feds.

Have I emailed you? Have I phoned you? Have I visited your residence or
place of work? No, I have replied to a public forum with honest views.
This is not stalking.

This is where your attempt at diminishing the law and how it is
implemented trips up, Monk.

And you call me too funny, Do you advertise as D-Mac the clown for
parties as I reckon you would be a barrel of laughs.

Your clock is ticking. Wouldn't it be a
hoot if it was one of your mates who spilt their coffee that arrived
to arrest you?

For someone that states so much about the law you don't seem to realise
prosecutors and court staff don't actually arrest people.

Three more to go and one more threat.

Wow, 3 more to go, actually if you look at the thread, I replied to a
totally different person (well I think it isn't you but with the amount
of names you use I wouldn't know anymore) and it was you that replied to
me.
So I think we are beginning to see who the stalker is.

Doug

Yes, there is it.