Nikon 200 Nikon View Software CD Key....

Old January 20th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
trixxxie

Default Nikon 200 Nikon View Software CD Key....

Does anyone have a cd key? Thanks in advance.
Old January 21st 08, 12:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Wolfgang Weisselberg

trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?

Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

-Wolfgang
Old January 21st 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
frederick

Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:
trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?

Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

It didn't actually seem to be a question.
Nikon View and ViewNX are free utilities. A CD key isn't needed to use
them.
Old January 21st 08, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
N[_5_]

trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?

Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

It didn't actually seem to be a question.
Nikon View and ViewNX are free utilities. A CD key isn't needed to use
them.

ViewNX costs $100+.

That might be Nikon Capture NX..

Old January 21st 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
C J Campbell

trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?

Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

It didn't actually seem to be a question.
Nikon View and ViewNX are free utilities. A CD key isn't needed to use
them.

ViewNX costs $100+.

You can download it free from Nikon's web sites. It is not a trial
version. Perhaps you have it confused with CaptureNX.
--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old January 21st 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
pboud

TH O wrote:
In article
,

trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?
Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.
You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

It didn't actually seem to be a question.
Nikon View and ViewNX are free utilities. A CD key isn't needed to use
them.
ViewNX costs $100+.

That might be Nikon Capture NX..

Jeez .... why the hell can't Nikon make up their mind and settle on a
single name for their browser software?? First NikonView, then
PictureProject, and now ViewNX with NikonTransfer. No wonder I can't
keep them straight.

So, is ViewNX as bad as NikonView and PictureProject are?

I think you should turn in your camera and get something better for your
temperament...
Old January 21st 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
pboud

TH O wrote:
In article uZ5lj.35880$fj2.28634@edtnps82,
Pboud wrote:

I think you should turn in your camera and get something better for your
temperament...

What a goof.

Yes, I realize that; I was just not going to call you names.
Old January 21st 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
____

In article ,
TH O wrote:

In article
,

trixxxie wrote:
Does anyone have a cd key?

Sure, probably everyone who legally aquired the program, and,
of course, Nikon should have a few themselves.

Thanks in advance.

You're welcome.
Maybe next time you will ask a less obvious question.

It didn't actually seem to be a question.
Nikon View and ViewNX are free utilities. A CD key isn't needed to use
them.

ViewNX costs $100+.

That might be Nikon Capture NX..

Jeez .... why the hell can't Nikon make up their mind and settle on a
single name for their browser software?? First NikonView, then
PictureProject, and now ViewNX with NikonTransfer. No wonder I can't
keep them straight.

So, is ViewNX as bad as NikonView and PictureProject are?

The thing that PO's me is that I downloaded Capture pro. When I went to
buy it I mistakenly bought the upgrade key, and they say no refunds.
I thought 79.00 was reasonable for the program, the full version was
180.00 which I did not realize, I may be contacting my credit card
company over this and see what they can do.

Since I can almost do what the Capture pro does using Mac Preview
-import to Light room - I won't be buying any more Nikon software. Under
any circumstances. I felt it was a rip off that they charged extra for
their raw converter back when I bought my D70 and I double so feel that
way now.

--
Reality is a picture perfected and never looking back.