Gone to the wall

Old March 5th 08, 01:58 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default Gone to the wall with the Mk III

On Mar 4, 7:57*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Make you jealous of all the people that have all the top end equipment and
you only have toys. *Might have to buy me another Mk III to take snaps of
the pup.

Don't you mean "rent?"
How long before the boys at the Ritz Camera where you work find out
the D3 is missing?

Old March 5th 08, 03:17 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jürgen Exner

Default OT - this message only for Rita... (O:

wrote:
If you are not Rita the Liar and are reading this - stop.

Is there a specific reason why you aren't sending it in email then?

jue
Old March 5th 08, 08:29 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Off topic.
On Mar 6, 1:17 am, Jürgen Exner wrote:
wrote:
If you are not Rita the Liar and are reading this - stop.

Is there a specific reason why you aren't sending it in email then?

jue

Perhaps it is because the original was posted in a public forum, and I
think I have the right of reply - do correct me on that..?

And it proved effective, showing Rita avoids questions and has just
one reply. (O:
Old March 5th 08, 10:25 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Steve Brooks[_2_]

doggie-duck wrote:
"El Barto" wrote in message

Oh and a word to the wise Doug, it could get VERY costly if you start
trying to take someone to court over a Usenet message, far to many
variables to consider for the poor Judge who will in all likely hood end
up throwing it out a nothing more than a waste of his and the Courts time.
But if you have very deep pockets, you might just be the first person in
Australia to succeed with such a vexatious and difficult to define case.

Bart

Clearly Bart... You missed the physical threat.
Takes it out of civil jurisdiction and into the realm of Police action

Too funny you fat ****er.

Please point out the physical threat. Apart from being a crap speller
you obviously don't know what certain words mean.

The only way a cop would read this as a physical threat is if his brain
is as ****ed and deluded as yours.

All that's come out of these exchanges is identifying a couple of
jackasses (you one of them, your shadow Mark the other) and a few
school yard bullies without the guts to confront me personally. Lovely
people. They must have been a terrible worry to their parents.

Post your address and I will confront you personally.

(reposted so it is archived by Google groups)

--
"If someone had told me in 1989 that the BBS I started would eventually
become Usenet" - Douglas

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...b383a7d3a33dc3
Old March 6th 08, 05:19 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Fischer

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
wrote:

Over to you for the last word..

Oh, before I forget, when are you going to apologize to Doug for attacking

And there is the tactic of a coward and asshole who can do nothing but
repeat the same baseless slanders again and again.

--
Ray Fischer

Old March 6th 08, 10:13 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.legal
James Hanson

Default Is it gutless to call a challenge then run to the police whensomeone takes the challenge up?

James Hanson wrote:
doggie-duck wrote:
"El Barto" wrote in message

Oh and a word to the wise Doug, it could get VERY costly if you start
trying to take someone to court over a Usenet message, far to many
variables to consider for the poor Judge who will in all likely hood

end
up throwing it out a nothing more than a waste of his and the Courts

time.
But if you have very deep pockets, you might just be the first

person in
Australia to succeed with such a vexatious and difficult to define

case.

Bart

Clearly Bart... You missed the physical threat.
Takes it out of civil jurisdiction and into the realm of Police action

Why did you remove your challenge to the 'school yard' bullies?

Didn't you write
(you one of them, your shadow Mark the other) and a few school yard

bullies
without the guts to confront me personally. Lovely people.

4th Paragraph of the reply in link below
http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...10f2ce7936f991

and do you call a physical threat

Post your address and I will confront you personally.

http://groups.google.com.au/group/au...dae6bf38743a09

Is that like saying at the pub Ok buddy lets step outside and the other
guy saying Ok which door then the first guy calling that a physical
attack.

Let me know when this goes to court, the judges response will make great
viewing on youtube. You after all called the challenge and any man that
calls a challenge then runs to the police when someone takes that
challenge up may as well have his his balls removed as he is no longer a
man.

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being Douglas.

con·front /k?n?fr?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled
Pronunciation[kuhn-fruhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)

to stand or come in front of; stand or meet facing: The two
long-separated brothers confronted each other speechlessly.

con·front /k?n?fr?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled
Pronunciation[kuhn-fruhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object)
1. to face in hostility or defiance; oppose: The feuding factions
confronted one another.
2. to present for acknowledgment, contradiction, etc.; set face to
face: They confronted him with evidence of his crime.
3. to stand or come in front of; stand or meet facing: The two
long-separated brothers confronted each other speechlessly.

Which did you mean when you said "without the guts to confront me
personally"

Does this Duck guy ever reply to questions?
He seems like a hit and run troll.
Old March 6th 08, 10:15 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Steve Brooks[_2_]

James Hanson wrote:
James Hanson wrote:
doggie-duck wrote:
"El Barto" wrote in message

[...]

You will soon realise when he is caught out on a lie that he wont post
for 3 weeks then start another thread about him being bullied and
totally ignore his lie thread.

But I think him inventing usenet would be his best lie to date

Old March 7th 08, 05:43 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Fischer

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
Oh, before I forget, when are you going to apologize to Doug for attacking

When are you going to apologize for spamming the newsgroups?

--
Ray Fischer