Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default Bret Douglas' SOCK PUPPETS at it again.

MarkČ wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Jul 1, 6:46 am, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:
ryadia wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in
message ...
ryadia wrote:

Why are you on about me? I haven't posted to you or about you
for some time.
www.pbase.com/markuson

History is about to be made:

I'm SORRY MARK.

I can understand you may have presumed my use of Moron and your
name 'Morgan' are just too similar to be a coincidence but this
time...
They are.
I know your intelligence is well above the Moron grade of the
wannabe presently calling himself Mark.Thomas.7 who I refer to as
Mark the Moron because of his Moron like stupidity and childish
behaviour. Were I to instigate an attack on you Mark Morgan, It
would be a lot
more precise than a oblique reference of Jealousy. I know you
simply don't have the character to be jealous of me, just ****ed
off that I can read you the way your wife should be able to and
probably can't.

First you apologize...and then you insult my wife?
What is it about you that prompts you to do that?

Despite what you may think of me, I have never instigated attacks
unless the person I am targeting, has started attacking me first.

Tell that to my wife...whom you just insulted for no reason
whatsoever. She doesn't even know your name, Doug.

I will recognize your ability and congratulate you the effort to
simply ignore me... Until of course you thought I was firing a
barb
at you in which case you have every right to retaliate.

But I didn't retaliate, Doug.
I haven't attacked you--even now--as you insult my wife.
Think about that.

Now were you to actually be HERE in the room with me, I suspect
you honestly wouldn't say such things. But if you did...in my
presence...the outcome would be quite justfiably different...as
would be your visual perspective as you looked up at me from your
new vantage point of the floor...lying there watching the blood
from YOUR nose dripping from MY knuckles as I stand above you...
...But don't take offense. -That's just the gentleman in me,
Doug. It is that same gentleman that would let you off with a mere
nose-bleed...along with a fair warning that you refrain from doing
it again. Really, Doug. Re-read your post, and consider
whether any of your
comments toward me were warranted. If you're honest with
yourself, you'll see how much of an aggressor you remain, and how
out of balance you tend to get in these exchanges--even in the
post containing a rare apology (which I appreciated until you got
nasty only a few lines later). Mark

Wow! THAT is impressive. Man I'm almost quivering in my bed!

Let me give you a tip Mark. It comes from a person who spent the
early part of their adult life street fighting for a living,
traveling around the country with a boxing promoter. 38 fights and
only 2 losses.I won 25 by knockout.

NEVER, EVER start a fight with a stranger. Your opinion of yourself
is as over inflated as your expectations of winning a violent clash
you initiate are. But then you always are full of fight with a
keyboard, aren't you? Is it bleeding yet?

Send me your phone number Mark. I'll be in Miami around March or
April next year. If you really believe you have my measure, I'll
send you the air fare and you can find out first hand if you are
the man you'd like everyone to think you are... Of course you and
me, we know the truth, don't we?
Every single coward I've ever come across is big on rhetoric and
shallow on ability. So you got my offer mate. You can consider Mark
the Moron's assessment of me (Fat old *******) or maybe my Mate
Graham's picture Bret used thinking it was me. I should be a
pushover for an ape like you.
Send me the number tonight mate, I sail in the morning. If you miss
me, send it to the form mailer on my web site. You know where it
is, you've used it before. Julian will make sure I get it. He's in
charge while I'm away.
See if you can get a life too, mate.
Very clearly the fantasy land you live in is not giving you much of
one now.

One more thing... -since you brought up the concept of "getting a
life..." -Here's a suggestion for you, Doug.
Throw your energy into something positive. Here's a start to give
you some ideas:http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2007/impact/
As for me...in a week, I'll be on my way to Ukraine, where I'll work
with 12-15 year old orphans from the inner city of Kiev. I'll be
working with them as they learn English, and also taking them
camping as a large group
for 10 days...followed by a week back in the city for more help.
Most of them have never had fathers, so this is an opportunity to
offer them a male role model that doesn't insult mothers and wives.

After my work in Kiev, I'll travel to Mozambique via South Africa,
where
I'll work to repair the damage done to a local college in Maputo
when a former Soviet ammo dump exploded, sending ordinance all over
the city. Many were killed or left homeless. I'm doing this all at
my own expense, and
will receive only thank-yous for my time and money spent.

I'd suggest that the next time you want to throw out one of your
"get a
life" lines...that you first take some time to examine your
own...and ask yourself what you might do to improve the life of
someone else. I think if you'd focus some energy on that, you'd
find that your obsession with vendettas and endless threats here
serve only to seal your apparent fate as
a broken man without much to contribute other than more
demonstrations of your refusal to offer a positive existence.

And now...back to my attempts to learn a bit of Russian...- Hide
quoted text -

Mark,
I to would pay good, green to watch you put D-mac/Julian/Ryada in
his place. Along with all the sock puppets as well. He has over
stepped the line several times on comenting about other folk he has
not a clue as to whom they are. There has been times when I thought
others were being wrong about him. Not any longer. It seems that he
has a Jeckle/Hyde personality. One moment he seems sane and the next
it is the attack of the wackos.
I have high regard for folks like you Mark. Who go and spend their
extra time helping others with no thought of monetary rewards. It
pleases me to hear about your up coming trip and I hope you will take
a camera with you. I'm sure a lot of folks here will want to follow
your time there and see the images from the trip.

Have a great and safe trip. We will be watching for your
"reports".hehe

Draco

Thanks for the nice post, Draco.
It helps.
I am a strong believer in the concept that "all" is NOT necessarily
fair in love and war. At some point, everyone needs to take a breath
and shift gears. I hope Doug will be able to do that. I've needed
to many times, and I'm sure I'll need to again. As for my faith,
etc....I frankly don't feel the need to carry on about that...but if
you ever read the history in the Bible, you'll be struck with the
fact that God makes a strange habit of using very flawed people to
work his way in the world. That's good, because I'm a flawed person
too. -But I'm working on that. I'll never be perfect--as evidenced
by my getting carried away at times with people like Doug. I've
tried to keep an even keel, but sometimes that's pretty tough to do. Bret
can get pretty tough/crude, etc., but he's honest and straight
forward, and I give him credit for that. I can deal with raw honesty
far better than I can deal with a smooth sheister...or an overtly
foul person. The cool thing about the God of the Bible is that he
seems to take a similar stance. He doesn't like false stuff, and
will accept the most lost, corrupted folk, so long as they'll face up
to their own crap honestly, and with a desire to change, along with
actions to back up that desire. The times I lose patience are when I
sense that someone is absolutely opposed to change, or improving
things. This is when I dig in my heels. When it comes to abuse, I
have pretty thick skin and can let insults roll off...but when
someone starts testing the "skin" of innocent bystanders, I feel no
compulsion to "turn the other cheek" on THEIR behalf. -Quite the
opposite.
Anyway, thanks... Bret too. I didn't expect such a response from
you, Bret, and I appreciate it.
Helen's kindness is a given. She's one of those "innocent
bystanders" in my view.

Anyway...Thanks, Draco.

BTW--I'm perfectly aware that to some...the mention of "God" etc. just means
I'm a kook...a sucker...etc. I get that. The fact is...I'm just as
skeptical as the next guy, and struggle with beliefs, etc. too. I don't go
to Africa and Ukraine out of some sort of obligation or "mission from God"
like Jake and Elwood Blues... It's just that I believe it's worth
doing. I'm sure many non-Christian types do these things also, and that's
good. As many here know--I'm no saint, and I'm no perfect example of
ANYTHING. The biggest problem with religion is that it is entirely peopled
by humans--and the fact is...religious folk are just as flawed and prone to
screwing up as anyone else. The main difference has more to do with
motivation and an additional basis for choices made, etc.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old July 3rd 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

MarkČ wrote:

BTW--I'm perfectly aware that to some...the mention of "God" etc. just means
I'm a kook...a sucker...etc.

Nah, we already knew about that..... s.

Seriously, Mark, most of us see you're one of the White Hats, so I wish
you a great trip, a complete and quick fix of your new camera, and, uh,
Godspeed!

--
john mcwilliams

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm
not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Old July 3rd 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

John McWilliams wrote:
MarkČ wrote:

BTW--I'm perfectly aware that to some...the mention of "God" etc.
just means I'm a kook...a sucker...etc.

Nah, we already knew about that..... s.

Seriously, Mark, most of us see you're one of the White Hats, so I
wish you a great trip, a complete and quick fix of your new camera,
and, uh, Godspeed!

When I have an hour or so...I'll be typing up a report of what went down at
Canon yesterday.
VERY interesting indeed! Until then...I have to run...
And...uh...thanks(?) John.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old July 3rd 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

wrote:

After my work in Kiev, I'll travel to Mozambique via South Africa, where
I'll work to repair the damage done to a local college in Maputo when a
former Soviet ammo dump exploded, sending ordinance all over the city. Many
were killed or left homeless. I'm doing this all at my own expense, and
will receive only thank-yous for my time and money spent.

That sounds like too dangerous a place for the 1D3. Send it to me and
I'll keep it safe while you're gone.

Old July 4th 07, 07:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

wrote:

After my work in Kiev, I'll travel to Mozambique via South Africa,
where I'll work to repair the damage done to a local college in
Maputo when a former Soviet ammo dump exploded, sending ordinance
all over the city. Many were killed or left homeless. I'm doing
this all at my own expense, and will receive only thank-yous for my
time and money spent.

That sounds like too dangerous a place for the 1D3. Send it to me and
I'll keep it safe while you're gone.

In all honesty...it most likely isn't safe at all. I'm probably foolish for
traveling alone to certain places with all of this gear.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old July 5th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
julian

ryadia wrote:

[...]

Getting even isn't good enough.

Doing better does.

For a while you came across as a person of principles. Someone who
believes in fairness and knows right from wrong. It seems from this
reply your real persona has just surfaced. Waiting for someone to
depart before attacking them is the trait of a coward.

Why is it Draco, you now support the notion that Doug has no right to
fight back after a pair of idiots engaged in theft, fraud, defamation,
lies and slander against him? Whether you like Doug or not, you
seriously can't expect to have any credibility as a respectable person
if you say Doug has no right to take whatever affirmative action
available to him after they committed fraud by using his name to set
up a string of sites using his client's images and then went about
attempting to discredit him and his (successful) businesses.

I think you ought to take a deep breath an look at your attitudes here
before you too get embroiled in the fiasco and start thinking criminal
activity just part of the game.

JA

Old July 5th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Knock it off.
Old July 5th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Jul 4, 8:47 pm, Julian wrote:

Why is it Draco, you now support the notion that Doug has no right to
fight back after a pair of idiots engaged in theft, fraud, defamation,
lies and slander against him?

Well Julian .... oops, I meant D-Mac (for a minute there I forgot you
were crazy), maybe it's because you continue to do the same things you
keep railing on me for doing. Allegedly.

Old July 5th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
fishermac[_2_]

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 17:47:31 -0700, Julian
wrote:

D Mac and X man are the same both come up with stupid statements on
photography

Old July 5th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

ryadia wrote:

[...]

JA- Hide quoted text -

JA, Is that short for a term associated with a mule? Sir, I suggest
that you look at all the posts and wonder if I have ever said that
"... Doug has no right..." to do anything. He can do what ever he
wants. Just do it. He has posted several times very positive threads
and has shown this NG some nice images. But there are times, like this
last one, when he appears to have split personalities. One calm and
inviting and the other a belligerent, spoilled brat. With whom no one
wants to deal with, including myself.
So before you suggest that I take a breath and look at My attitudes,
Sir. I would rather look at all sides and then determine which one has
the better case. You are correct in at least one thing. This is a
fiasco and not worth even getting involved with any further.

John McWilliams,
Sir, we have tried to get the parties to "knock it off". But, as
with any body who feels they are in the right...well, until one dies
or moves away or they kiss and make up, it will go on for some more
time.

What can one do??

Enjoy life and not let the naysayers,cantbes, nowayers get you down.