I'm Back

Old July 26th 04, 01:03 PM
Jim Phelps

Default I'm Back

Sorry for the sudden and unplanned disappearance, but I'm back (if anyone
noticed my absence).

Sometimes you just gotta tell the boss to stick it in his ear, but when you
do and your Internet connection is provided by the company, you have to
accept the consequences!

Well, after a three month absence from the web, here I am again and I've
noticed the troll is still as popular and present as ever....

Something's never change.

Oh, and Mr. Troll, I no longer work for the bank (credit union) in New
Hampshire with branches in Germany. The wife is fine and I believe your
mother is calling you for dinner...

Jim

Old July 27th 04, 04:52 PM
Matt Clara

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
Sorry for the sudden and unplanned disappearance, but I'm back (if anyone
noticed my absence).

Sometimes you just gotta tell the boss to stick it in his ear, but when

you
do and your Internet connection is provided by the company, you have to
accept the consequences!

Hi Jim! Welcome back, and way to stick it to the man!
;-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old July 28th 04, 02:29 PM
Jim Phelps

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
Sorry for the sudden and unplanned disappearance, but I'm back (if

anyone
noticed my absence).

Sometimes you just gotta tell the boss to stick it in his ear, but when

you
do and your Internet connection is provided by the company, you have to
accept the consequences!

Hi Jim! Welcome back, and way to stick it to the man!
;-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Thanks Matt,

I see Mike S is still trashing this and all the other rec.photo news groups.
Getting time to make him an offer he can't refuse....

Old July 28th 04, 06:00 PM
Matt Clara

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
Sorry for the sudden and unplanned disappearance, but I'm back (if

anyone
noticed my absence).

Sometimes you just gotta tell the boss to stick it in his ear, but

when
you
do and your Internet connection is provided by the company, you have

accept the consequences!

Hi Jim! Welcome back, and way to stick it to the man!
;-)

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Thanks Matt,

I see Mike S is still trashing this and all the other rec.photo news

groups.
Getting time to make him an offer he can't refuse....

My filters block out 99% of it, so I couldn't say. All I get is a little
spill-over discussion.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com